LetsSingIt インターネット歌詞データベース
ja
フォローする 0
Megosztani
トピックを追加
探す
JenniGirly
JenniGirly | 07-06-2003 17:27
say the grossest thing you can WITHOUT LOSING FRIENDS OR BEING BANNED!
i'll start

The "blood clots" when you have you're period are actually the lining of your uterus ahhhh health class
26 から 3232 反応
ページ 2 / 2
RCM
RCM | 07-06-2003 19:19
indeed
amz
amz | 17-06-2003 17:24
when you kiss someone ur actually drinking thier saliva!! ugggghh
Egginator
Egginator | 17-06-2003 18:20
oy thats gross

i can take blood and guts and gore, but NOT vomit or crap!!
amz
amz | 18-06-2003 19:32
thats gross
wallermelon
wallermelon | 04-11-2003 18:06
HOW TO USE A TAMPON:
1) Wash your hands and remove outer wrapper of the tampon. hold the tube w/ ur thumb, middle finger, and forefinger. with the other hand find the opening of ur vagina. Use ur fingers to spread apart the vagina opening.

2) insert the tip of the applicator aiming at a slight angle toward ur back. relax ur muscles. guide the applicator into ur vagina. then push on the inner tube w/ ur forefinger. this will push the tampon all the way up ur vagina. pull out applicator and throw it away.

3)The string should hang down between ur thighs. if it's in there correctly u should not be able to feel it.wash hands after wards

4) when its time to take out the tampon relax ur muscles and pull down onthe string the tampon will slide out of ur vagina. flush the tampon down the toilet or wrap it in toilet paper and throw it out. wash ur hands afterwards!

i know this will be gross for the guys!
kun
kun | 04-11-2003 20:01
last saturday morning, i woke up and saw a black spot over my bed sheets and the carpet. i thought it was mud, but then i took a close look at it, and after seeing a piece of onion i knew it was my own barf
Violent_Jones
Violent_Jones | 04-11-2003 20:06
I'm TRYing to eat my bread here people

Ok, its not really gross but did you know that a dolphin's orgasm lasts thirty minutes.

The bandname KoRn comes from a drunken party that Jonathon Davis went to once where some of his gay friends were telling how once during sex one guy farted and the other guy had a single piece of corn on his nose.
 ゲスト
ゲスト
飛び出す 保存する megtakarítás ...
続きを読む: