it

My 2000.. is it really? wow

Seguire 0
Condividere
Aggiungi argomento
Cercare
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:10
well.. here i go again with the dedications..last time.. was a pain in the a**.. cuz it took soo long.. but since then.. i've made so many more friends.. discovered people for who they really were.. and.. fell for some people.. so thanks to all of you.. for simply existing.. but now.. in greater detail..

first of all..

To those who've come to say congrats - even if you don't know me.. but you're one of those nice people on this forum that take a sec to peek in here just to say 'congrats', well.. thank you.. you make me smile everytime you do this..

now.. in random order to all of those who i care about..

Frankie - wow.. omg.. is this going to make me cry? most likely.. but that's ok.. you've come to be one of my bestest friends on the whole internet.. and i thank you for that.. cuz my angel is definitely by far the bestest, and most awesomest guardian angel of all... i promised before.. but we will get through this part of our lives.. it's hard.. but we'll survive.. i promise.. i hope you like that song in my serenades thread for you.. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5.. such a good song.. and i swear.. there will be that one guy.. who'll wait.. no matter how long it takes.. and once he goes through all that waiting just to get you.. he'll realize that it was definitely worth the wait. he will.. lucky guy! love ya to death!

Matty Matt Matt - i've told you before.. you're ir-replaceable.. don't disappear from my life.. it would suddenly get extremely hard for me. thanks for being my bestest guy friend in the whole world.. i trust you with a lot of my secrets.. maybe with too many..lol.. but as long as i tell them to you.. better promise you'll stay my friend.. k? 'm' is beyond lucky.. she really is.. but i swear.. if she doesn't realize it soon.. she's really gonna have to be given a wake-up call.. in fact.. i think i know just the right girl to send over to canada to give her a wake-up call.. and it's not me.. i just.. i wish you'd look at someone else for once, who's been interested in you.. and still is.. (again.. not me.. lol).. k.. well, love ya to death too..

Heather - My big loverly sis! Hmmm.. well.. i haven't told anyone yet.. and i won't.. you'll tell him yourself when you're ready.. umm.. well.. oh yesh! i remember.. i was gonna mention to ya that he's a big idiot for not seeing my beautiful sis as the radiant heather that you are..he really is.. some guys.. just.. wow.. are oblivious.. anyhow.. i need to talk to you soon tho.. so much has happened.. and for sisters.. we haven't talked in too long.. i miss ya like crazy!!!

Danny - yes well.. i don't know what to say either.. too bad i'm so far away.. or that you're so far away..i don't know.. that song was really meant to explain everything.. the song in the serenading thread that i made for all my friends..anyhow.. umm, i hope things don't change.. i know you won't let them change.. or.. yeah.. ok.. this is too hard..

Vikki - wow.. my sexe bebe of a twin! You're lucky.. you know that.. even if you're just 2 mins younger than me.. you're lucky.. really lucky.. you've helped me soo much through the past 2 and a half months that i've known you.. thank you.. your twin-ship and friendship mean the world to me.. thanks! and you know, we both have great taste in men.. some are hot.. some, we just go for the personality.. others.. both!!! too bad sometimes we can barely share.. let's just not fight over him again..k? lol.. love ya sissy!
26 a 50 di 98 commenti
pagina 2 di 4
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 11:43
to heather.. wow.. FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME TODAY.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO.. AND YOU'RE INCREDIBLY AMAZING..thank you!!!!!

to wouter..hahaha.. want a dedication? here goes..

Wouter - you know.. this same way is how my friendship with one of my best girl friends, meggie started.. in my 1000th milestones... she siad that i forgot her.. and after that.. we talked, cuz i gave her a dedication..yay! well.. no.. i'm not forgetting anyone..and you're from Rotterdam? lol.. coolness.. I know people there.. well.. have fun with this dedication!!!!!!
Wous
Wous | 20-08-2004 12:14
and you're from Rotterdam? lol.. coolness.. I know people there.. well.. have fun with this dedication!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm from Rotterdam. It's nice here Where do the people you know live? Maybe I know them as well, which is very unlikely, but it could happen

Thanks for your dedication
My page is more beautifuller-ish then yours
I bet ya! ow..I'm sorry

* offtopic :
READ MY STUFF
the_Apocalypse
the_Apocalypse | 20-08-2004 12:15
psh, where's my dedication eh
lil_minty
lil_minty | 20-08-2004 12:18
^ i second that
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 21-08-2004 00:54
wahhooo way to go marie you sure are getting up there in posts, aren't you? i need to watch my back or you will be running by knocking me down with your shovel! (yes a shovel, i know you have one in your back pocket > ) haha.
thank you very much for the dedication i really do appriciate it!! but w00t to you again, keep it up girl!
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 21-08-2004 23:07
like i said.. more dedications coming.. lol.. sorry arno.. just haven't gotten to your's yet.. didn't you read val's?! you should..k.. here goes..and there WILL be more coming.. i just don't have a lot of time online lately..

Arno - for always being so funny in big msn convos, and for making Val so happy.. she's a very lovely person, good for you that you have her... and i saw that pic of you 2, aww.. how cute! anyhow.. for being nice to me <--sometimes...lol, and for being dutch.. did ya know i'm half german?lol.. anyhow.. it's great to know you..

Marine - for being my most bestest friend on this entire forum, i'd die without you.. i really would.. you're always there for me, when i need you most, you send the best emails and with you, i always know someone actually gives a sh*t about me, so thank you so much!!! your bf is a big loser if he's ready to give you up so fast.. we need to talk more often though.. cuz revital left for the army, and i miss her so bad, and we haven't talked in soo long.. please, come visit me in the states if you have to, just don't you go in the army.. you and arod and the rest of you.. lol.. i miss ya and i love ya babe!

Thiami - for always being so nice and sweet.. you're a lovely person, and for living in Florida <--again.. and for sending me pics of drew and linsey.. thanks.. drew was taking sooo long.. lol.. you're a sweetheart.. hope you get what you've always wished for.. you deserve to! miss ya lots!
Tepwa
Tepwa | 21-08-2004 23:08
Congrats! That's all i have to say.
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 21-08-2004 23:11
wouter.. yep.. your page is sure as hell better than mine! lol.. umm.. well.. i know arno lives in rotterdam.. great city! my auntie went there and took lots of pics that she sent me.. looks gourgeous.. i especially loved the obssesion someone had with tulips.. in their front yard.. lol.. don't know why.. but, lots and LOTS of tulips.. very beautiful.. and you like watching Gilmore Girls?!! OMG.. me too.. however.. my question is that we have it on the local channel of WB 32.. i wasn't aware that the show was broadcasted anywhere else.. oh well.. glad you liked the dedication..
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 21-08-2004 23:13
stephen.. your's is cooming!!!!!!!
xdr1016
xdr1016 | 21-08-2004 23:16
Ohh thanks! Yeah, ... lol.
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 21-08-2004 23:18
and some more..

Stephen - for always giving out compliments when they're needed, and for offering to dance with me when i complain that i feel like dancing, but don't have anyone to dance with..<---hence the song i posted for you in my serenading thread..and for taking me to the Bahamas and Cancun.. actually.. did the pictures develop yet? i want to see them.. k? well.. thanks for being my texan friend.. luv ya!

Emi - omg.. we've met so many times in msn convos.. and well.. i always got confused anyhow.. but in the serenading thread of mine, i did post a song.. cuz you asked where your's was..lol.. hope you like it.. anyhow, thanks for being so nice to me in those huge msn convos that get so scary sometimes.. you seem like a really nice girl.. where do you live anyway? i'm in oregon.. if you ever wanna talk, my addy's on my profile.. hope to get to know ya.. xoxo
vandy
vandy | 22-08-2004 09:40
Awwe, Marie, did I read this before? I don't think I did honey. You just really, really affirmed me out of the blue, it just really surprised me, thank you for letting me be there for you. I gave you my number, and I didn't just give it to you so you'd have another number in your phone I expect you to use that number if you ever need/want to. I had a lovely time talking to you, your struggles have made you mature beyond your years. I just hope that if I'm relentless enough, all the truth I'm telling will sink in and you'll start to believe it someday.
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 22-08-2004 10:59
awwwwwww..meg.. it's ok.. thank you soo much for calling me.. i felt a lot better after we talked.. but then again.. you seem to have a calming effect on everyone you talk to.. thankies.. i love ya for being so understanding and caring..

P.S: MORE DEDICATIONS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!
danastasia
danastasia | 22-08-2004 11:02
Well done darling, of course nothing's changed!

Lots of hugs and kisses, sorry this is so short but I'm off out
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 22-08-2004 11:09
you finally read them both.. well.. better later than never
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 23-08-2004 02:39
ok.. i must dedicate more to people.. i must and i will.. eventually..
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 23-08-2004 05:43
ohh i just saw this now, thx marie sweety

haha so you like the accent? your cute.. heh not sure if youd love mine lol its not a total aussie accent, it's more an italian-australian accent if you can imagine what that would sound like..hehe.

i cant surf either lol but its ok we'll try love you too & thx again hun xoxox.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 23-08-2004 05:58
congrats on 2000 marie!
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 23-08-2004 14:45
thanks kaleb!!!!!!!! *now assuming that you saw your dedication*
vikesh
vikesh | 23-08-2004 14:54
heyy marie my twin!
congrats babe!
sorry i aint replied on heer, i've been outta the forum!
love yah!
xoxo
buttercup89
buttercup89 | 23-08-2004 14:58
Congratulations, Marie!! I don't know you, but you seem really great and fun fun *hugs*
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 23-08-2004 19:32
congrats Marie!
jsimms52
jsimms52 | 23-08-2004 19:35
AAAAHHHHEEEEMMMM *points to me*
C4L
C4L | 23-08-2004 19:36
congrats marie! i remeber you as the confused girl on msn who keeps coming and going...and never seem to know where you are or what your doing!
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 24-08-2004 01:43
Maria (Buttercup89- because apparently everyone loves you for a very good reason.. like giving out random compliments to people you don't really know.. thank you. and, because when you leave the forum for long periods of time.. wherever i go, i tend to hear at least one person whining that you've been gone too long.

Gavin - for being such a complete sweetheart, <--that's a statement on it's own. you and meggie really do deserve eachother, both sweet to the core. thanks so much for taking me streaking countless times on the US and Canada border.. our own little get togethers are soo much fun, but please.. don't ask me to wash you again..lol (hope you remember what i'm talking about!). thanks for complimenting me on so many things that i don't get complimented on enough times in the day - that always makes my day brighter. overall, thanks for being such a great buddy!!!

Jeremy - for letting me cook you dinner several times before that became amanda's responsibility.. thanks. like i said.. dinner's ready when the smoke alarm goes off (actually.. i'm a pretty good cook, i don't set the house on fire too many times). lol, thanks for going streaking with me and gav that one time. thanks for always talking to me when i feel like i'm bored out of my mind, and for still remembering me. you're such a nice guy, thank you for being a good buddy of mine! tell amanda i said hi!
ospite
ospite
SALTARE FUORI SALVA salvataggio ...
Leggi di più: