it

My 2000.. is it really? wow

Seguire 0
Condividere
Aggiungi argomento
Cercare
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:10
well.. here i go again with the dedications..last time.. was a pain in the a**.. cuz it took soo long.. but since then.. i've made so many more friends.. discovered people for who they really were.. and.. fell for some people.. so thanks to all of you.. for simply existing.. but now.. in greater detail..

first of all..

To those who've come to say congrats - even if you don't know me.. but you're one of those nice people on this forum that take a sec to peek in here just to say 'congrats', well.. thank you.. you make me smile everytime you do this..

now.. in random order to all of those who i care about..

Frankie - wow.. omg.. is this going to make me cry? most likely.. but that's ok.. you've come to be one of my bestest friends on the whole internet.. and i thank you for that.. cuz my angel is definitely by far the bestest, and most awesomest guardian angel of all... i promised before.. but we will get through this part of our lives.. it's hard.. but we'll survive.. i promise.. i hope you like that song in my serenades thread for you.. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5.. such a good song.. and i swear.. there will be that one guy.. who'll wait.. no matter how long it takes.. and once he goes through all that waiting just to get you.. he'll realize that it was definitely worth the wait. he will.. lucky guy! love ya to death!

Matty Matt Matt - i've told you before.. you're ir-replaceable.. don't disappear from my life.. it would suddenly get extremely hard for me. thanks for being my bestest guy friend in the whole world.. i trust you with a lot of my secrets.. maybe with too many..lol.. but as long as i tell them to you.. better promise you'll stay my friend.. k? 'm' is beyond lucky.. she really is.. but i swear.. if she doesn't realize it soon.. she's really gonna have to be given a wake-up call.. in fact.. i think i know just the right girl to send over to canada to give her a wake-up call.. and it's not me.. i just.. i wish you'd look at someone else for once, who's been interested in you.. and still is.. (again.. not me.. lol).. k.. well, love ya to death too..

Heather - My big loverly sis! Hmmm.. well.. i haven't told anyone yet.. and i won't.. you'll tell him yourself when you're ready.. umm.. well.. oh yesh! i remember.. i was gonna mention to ya that he's a big idiot for not seeing my beautiful sis as the radiant heather that you are..he really is.. some guys.. just.. wow.. are oblivious.. anyhow.. i need to talk to you soon tho.. so much has happened.. and for sisters.. we haven't talked in too long.. i miss ya like crazy!!!

Danny - yes well.. i don't know what to say either.. too bad i'm so far away.. or that you're so far away..i don't know.. that song was really meant to explain everything.. the song in the serenading thread that i made for all my friends..anyhow.. umm, i hope things don't change.. i know you won't let them change.. or.. yeah.. ok.. this is too hard..

Vikki - wow.. my sexe bebe of a twin! You're lucky.. you know that.. even if you're just 2 mins younger than me.. you're lucky.. really lucky.. you've helped me soo much through the past 2 and a half months that i've known you.. thank you.. your twin-ship and friendship mean the world to me.. thanks! and you know, we both have great taste in men.. some are hot.. some, we just go for the personality.. others.. both!!! too bad sometimes we can barely share.. let's just not fight over him again..k? lol.. love ya sissy!
1 a 25 di 98 commenti
pagina 1 di 4
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:12
ok.. here's more.. i'm sorry.. i accidentally clicked 'submit'..
Shira88
Shira88 | 20-08-2004 09:12
Congratulations! (I even said the full word!)

*Gives Marie a *insert your favourite colour* balloon*
vandy
vandy | 20-08-2004 09:17
Aww Marie! 2000 already. Dang girl. Hopefully there's many more where that came from, my lil fellow oregonian! hee hee you'll have to come down and visit me at oregon state once I get there in a month
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:18
awwwwwwwwww, thanks shira!!!!! the first dedication goes to you!!! did ya know that? lol thanks.. made me smile..
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:20
awww... meg.. i hope you know your's is coming.. i just accidentally pressed the submit button.. dang it!!!!!!
purple_hippo
purple_hippo | 20-08-2004 09:22
Congrats Marie

I can't claim to know you very well.. but whenever i've seen you around you have always been the ultimate in sweet.
vandy
vandy | 20-08-2004 09:26
Oh Marie honey!!!

That's not what I meant!!!

That's not what I meant!!!

lol...you can only dedicate these things to so many people before you feel like you're repeating yourself.

I meant...I hope there's many more POSTS! As in congratulations on 2000! I'm sorry babe!
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:28
here's more dedications

Val - cuz you're absolutely amazing.. and you're the first italian friend of mine.. did i mention i was jealous? yesh.. yesh i think i did.. lol, well. you know you deserve the absolute happiness in life.. and arno is a lucky guy.. (gives arno a big hug) <--i saw the pic of you 2!!!!! wow... what a cute couple.. anyhow.. val, you're like my closest advisor.. honestly.. somehow, i tend to go to you for advice.. so thank you.. you've helped me a lot.. especially when that stuff happened with you know who.. anyhow.. love ya!
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:32
omg.. haz.. wow.. that's incredibly nice of you.. this sucks.. wow.. of all people that have ever said 'congrats' to me in my milestones..and they don't know me.. WOW.. YOU JUST WON FIRST PRIZE!!!! that's soo nice of you!!! thank you.. hmm.. just how sweet do i have to be to get noticed around here? lol.. thanks again..well.. whenever i see you around.. everyone seems to jump up and down.. cuz.. apparently.. HAZ ARRIVED!!!!! yesh.. a lot of people love you on this forum..
Shira88
Shira88 | 20-08-2004 09:39
Lol, I love the way you're so excited about these things and about nice things that people say to you. It's so sweet.
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:42
and some more

Arod - you're so hilarious.. you know that? thanks for always being a pal.. for staying up so late and talking to me when i'm bored, for having that afro hairdo of your's.. lol.. for being such an incredible and talented writer, and for giving some of the best advice that a person could ever ask for. for being so brave in everything... <--that can only make sense to me right now.. for introducing me to mIRC..which everytime that i log on to.. no one's ever there..( ), for being so helpful to this entire forum and website.. and.. finally.. for being such a good friend.. love ya hun!

Megan (Vandy) - wow. wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. thanks for not giving up on me. and when i give up on myself, and have no self esteem, you're there to cheer me up at 2:40 am.. and tell me all your lovely stories... and make me cry sometimes, and tell me that you're so excited, cuz we just live in the same state! beavers rule! and tell me that i shouldn't give up.. when i have a long time ago.. so thank you.. for so many things that i don't deserve.. you deserve the best.. everyone agrees.. including me.. love ya to death.. beaver babe!!!!!
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 20-08-2004 09:42
yay, congratulations marie

hope your well hun, speak to you soon, xoxox.
the_BurnInAtOR
the_BurnInAtOR | 20-08-2004 09:45
Thats weird, Ive usually at least SEEN posts from most people with 1000+ posts...
The_Optimist
The_Optimist | 20-08-2004 09:46
Awwwww...
Anytime dear, anytime
And congrats!!!! To the other 2000!
Thanks for the dedication
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:49
you are beyond welcome.. and Ren, your's is coming.. i've totally messed all this up and clicked the submit button too many f***ing times.. but oh well..
TheA15
TheA15 | 20-08-2004 09:50
Well bugger me all the way to china! Thanks for the big dedication and congratz on the 2000!

Cheers
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:53
welcomsies!!!!! and btw.. CONGRATS TO AROD ON HIS BIG K!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! KEEP IT GOING!!!!
TheA15
TheA15 | 20-08-2004 09:54
shhhhh, I wanna make it a surprise

Cheers
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 10:05
ok.. more dedications

Renata - for being a positively lovely aussie!!!! omg.. speaking of which.. my friend elena's math teacher in summer school.. is australian.. Mr. ... and omg.. what an incredible accent!!!!!!! God.. aussies have such a sexy accent.. <--and wow.. that sounded incredibly wrong.. considering her teacher is like 60.. anyhow.. but the guy from Summerland.. OMG! woot woot! and Ren, if i ever go to australia, someone really is going to have to teach me to surf.. hello.. that's why my addy is the way it is.. geez.. anyhow.. you're amazing.. i miss talking to ya soo much.. but i know you have uni.. so good luck with that!!!! love ya!

Meggie (Irishmeg) - omg!!! my meggie!!!! for being so incredibly happy all the time.. for always cheering me up.. for inviting me into msn convos full of people i don't know.. which sometimes is fun.. matt creating the sandbox and all..lol.. um, yeah.. for living in cleveland.. lol..<--again.. only makes sense to me now..and for being so nice to me always and for being pretty.. and.. for being there to encourage me.. thankies meggie.. i really love ya for that..
dismissed
dismissed | 20-08-2004 10:08
nihahahhaz congrats!
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 10:14
thanks dani!!! haven't spoken to ya in a while.. btw.. happy be-lated b-day.. i know i missed it.. and i feel bad..
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 10:22
Drew - for living in Florida, where's it's soo sunny.. for being a good friend, and for making me laugh... for being such a cutie.. (linsey's lucky..lol..), for a lot of stuff.. umm. yeah.. for being soo opinionated on some things in this forum.. it's awesome when you put your opinion out there.. make a statement.. good for you! anyhow.. miss ya lots! love ya!

Revital - wow, girly, when was the last time we spoke? a long time ago.. i miss ya so much.. you're such a sweet person.. and you know what.. it sucks you're in the army.. you better come home safe and sound and beautiful the way you were.. cuz we all miss ya.. love ya!
purple_hippo
purple_hippo | 20-08-2004 11:10
Aww Marie, thanks. Alot of people love you too. Seriously, don't change.. or if you do change, don't change too much, please.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 20-08-2004 11:30
Marie...I absolutely love you to death. You're the sweetest girl. You always say the nicest and sweetest things to me and I honestly just don't think I deserve them. You seriously will never understand how much I appreciate it though. I don't know what I'd without you either. I'm beyond happy that you're the one I told my little secret. I think it'd be a whole lot harder to deal with if it weren't for you. And when I start to lose faith you're always always there to help me and give me hope again. Now, I just have to come to Oregon so we can have breakfast You're an amazing person Marie. For the millionth time today... I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!
Wous
Wous | 20-08-2004 11:32
YOU'VE FORGOTTEN ME!

argh!

don't worry

have fun with the next 2000...
ospite
ospite
SALTARE FUORI SALVA salvataggio ...
Leggi di più: