it

Profile: Comments, contributions [solved]

Seguire 2
Condividere
Aggiungi argomento
Cercare
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-12-2018 18:10
Hi! I noticed last night the site was down, so Ray, you must have upgraded? Anyway, the comments and contributions are blank now in the profile section. Help!
6 commenti
Ray
Ray | 20-12-2018 10:06
Yep, a new pack of upgrades is live. The site should not have been down for longer than a couple of minutes I think. The issues with comments and contributions not showing has been fixed.

Thanks for reporting
roxcyn
roxcyn | 21-12-2018 05:17
When I try to add a comment on someone's profile, it gives a 404 error. Help?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22-12-2018 04:07
Same as Scott, plus I cannot even edit world charts since there is no song title indicated below which one I have to link. I have some work late too!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 22-12-2018 04:12
I tried it in your profile, Ray, it gave me the 404 error then it worked. I tried it three times on Fred's profile and still get it! Source.

Yes, charts are messed up, too. Thanks Ray!
Ray
Ray | 22-12-2018 06:13
Thanks for posting these updates guys! Very helpful, because I can't have eyes eveywhere and the recent pack of upgrades do not seem to work smootly everywhere. It's a massive upgrade under the hood, which always comes with buggyness unfortunately. But I'm in high-alert state to fix this.

The issues you guys mention are not related to the subject of this topic anymore, so feel free to create new topic to trigger my "high-alertness"

The charts-issue has been fixed. I'm working on the member-comment issue, I hope to have this fixed by today. I think this same comment issue can be found on song-album and artist comment pages.
Ray
Ray | 22-12-2018 17:39
Ok, an update on the comments form is in place. Fingers crossed.

Please reload your page to make the update active (if you've done this yet) before testing the comment form.
ospite
ospite
SALTARE FUORI SALVA salvataggio ...
Leggi di più: