Option To Hide Threads

Seguire 1
Condividere
Aggiungi argomento
Cercare
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-01-2016 15:48
Hey guys!

So I have a an idea that I personally believe is considered to be a "killer idea!"

What if we had the option to hide threads we don't want to see? This would be a great idea because I know many people are sick of seeing these game threads and I believe it would be a convenient idea.

The way this works is that if you don't want to see a thread, you simply click on the thread and click "hide thread." And then there could be another link for a "hidden thread" section. Where it says "My," there could be a drop down box that says "hidden threads" and "followed threads."

What do you all think?
26 a 40 di 40 commenti
pagina 2 di 2
Ray
Ray | 12-11-2019 12:02
Added You can find the "Unfollow" option at the topic-tools (click on the 3-vertical-dots icon at the first post of a topic).

It is an experimental version, so it be may be removed again in the future.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-11-2019 03:14
Hey Ray. Thanks for adding this! Whereabouts is the option? I'm not seeing it?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 13-11-2019 04:45
I think he might mean here and here, Jeff.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-11-2019 04:49
Hey Joey! Thanks for the screenshot. When I click that it just gives me the option to either report the thread or if I'm the thread creator, the option to edit the skin. Wonder why I'm not seeing it?
Ray
Ray | 13-11-2019 05:26
Please re-check, I fixed something that didn't look right.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-11-2019 05:28
Seeing it now. Thanks Ray!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 13-11-2019 12:57
Nice Ray. I know Jeff is very happy.
Ray
Ray | 13-11-2019 14:19
Nice, guys!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-01-2020 23:29
Are we removing this feature now? I mean, Jeff you're now playing in the game threads again. It seems pointless to have this feature if you're going to resume playing the game threads.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-01-2020 23:34
You do realize that I am not the only one who hides threads right? There are games that I have indeed hidden, but that doesn't mean I can't post in them and play them. I can post where ever I want, whenever I want as long as it's appropriate and follows the rules...which it has... Your cheap shots last night continuing today are becoming ridiculous. Telling me to "stop posting" in a game thread is obnoxious. Enough is enough, enjoy the forum, stop letting games and people who play them ruin your experience.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-01-2020 23:37
Thank you for your reply. However, you said you were going to hide all game threads. I am not being ridiculous. You can't let anyone end the threads but yourself. *Sigh*
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-01-2020 00:12
This feature is a good idea. I personally don't use it, because as a moderator I feel I have to be able to see all threads, but Jeff deciding to play the games again doesn't require the feature to be deleted - it's here for everyone, not only him.

I appreciate he said he didn't play the games and now he's joining in, but is that really an issue? The answer is no. This forum doesn't have many posters as it is; I would think someone else participating in the game threads would be welcome.

This thread isn't the place for arguing about this. Thanks.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-07-2020 01:22
Quick bump because I had an idea.

Anyone who wants to hide threads should be able to not see them, right? Why are we able to still see them on the "Latest contributions tab"? People are hiding them for a reason and if they're still able to see them, that defeats the purpose. Anyway you can implement that in Latest contribution tab that the threads are also hidden there as well? Thanks, Ray!
Ray
Ray | 15-07-2020 12:17
Thanks for the idea Jeff. This hiding option is not a popular feature. Because it is a complicated feature from technical point of view - it spreads across the entire system - it unfortunately is not on my high priority list to develop this feature further.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2020 13:13
Tough scene, worth a shot. Thanks though lol.
ospite
ospite
SALTARE FUORI SALVA salvataggio ...
Leggi di più: