it

People who abuse their power

Seguire 0
Condividere
Aggiungi argomento
Cercare
snarebum123
snarebum123 | 16-03-2007 12:43
im sick and tired of people doing this.. espically here on the site the moderators. its stupid. they dont like you and the kick you for no reason. its bs.
26 a 46 di 46 commenti
pagina 2 di 2
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 16-03-2007 13:47
i think this thread needs to be locked. it's just pointless insulting by the thread starter.
hum
hum | 16-03-2007 13:47
Yeah, and he should be carded. Or better, banned.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 16-03-2007 13:47
there's no mods in the forum atm.
its easier to just ignore the topic, and he'll get bored and go.
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 16-03-2007 13:48
stanley is
LudMan
LudMan | 16-03-2007 13:51
No matter WHAT! IF I recite this and,live it, I'll always have a good day.

Give me 30 minutes(I'm a SLOW typer) and I'll put it in "New Topics".
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 16-03-2007 13:56
Its okay guys.

Its just another noob who thinks that by making a thread about the chatroom he is going to get the support of the entire site and somehow change the system.
In reality, you broke the rules, deal with it.
If you dont like the chat, dont go there, be a man and take it instead of running around like a spoiled brat who cant stand not getting there way.
The world does not revolve around you, the chatroom, the forum and the site do not revolve around you.
doesnt_matter
doesnt_matter | 17-03-2007 22:39
Well all of this is sooo very true...and lately a lot of complaints have been put out....so why not change the ops?? And put people who are capable of handling the responsibility better,these ops are definitely not cut out for this "job",.plus some new ops would be quiet nice instead of these asses who are extremely inconsiderate to everyone but their friends and themselves,.it's obviously not only me who thinks this, (yes i have been on this site for yrs....so i know all)
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 17-03-2007 22:42
ha. that guy got banned for 2 weeks. good.

and there's not a problem with the ops.
there's a problem with the idiots that break the rules.
danastasia
danastasia | 17-03-2007 22:43
Mods will never win, as the people that break the rules don't think they're doing anything wrong. You should try doing this when the forum becomes busy again
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 17-03-2007 22:44
* offtopic :
well you're not a mod anymore dan =p
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 17-03-2007 22:49
He was once? Must have been long ago, I don't remember that.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 17-03-2007 22:51
he was a mod when i joined lsi in 04.
my favourite mod at that lol
for a couple of years after, until he left.
how do you not remember dan.
doesnt_matter
doesnt_matter | 17-03-2007 22:52
well shouldnt something be done to either the ops or idiots??
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 17-03-2007 22:56
you can't change who uses the chat or their attitude towards the operators and other users.
andro
andro | 17-03-2007 23:01
If anybody has a problem with the chatroom, they should contact me about it, and include the following information:

1) a brief description of the problem
2) a copy of the chat log to highlight the problem (VERY IMPORTANT)
3) any suggestions you might have for fixing the problem

Any complaints made on the forum will be assumed to be groundless and summarily ignored.
doesnt_matter
doesnt_matter | 17-03-2007 23:02
well i guess so but ppl(everyone in general) really need to start acting civil once in a while....not everyone is understanding...some take things so wrong and crap like this just continues....on and on and on....
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 17-03-2007 23:03
Well, I recognize his name and all, but we never met before.

No offence, but only idiots go in the chat, so, all ops are basically kids, the forums different 'cause most mods are adults and mature, most people that go in the chat are a lot younger, so I really don't think Phil will be able to find much better.

I was a fantastic Chat Op, I can't even stand going in there anymore.
doesnt_matter
doesnt_matter | 17-03-2007 23:07
yea a lot of crap goes on in there but when ur bored and tired of reading the forum theres nothing else to do....
HappyCow
HappyCow | 05-04-2007 00:14
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 09-01-2019 09:55
And there are some here!

Anti-French mods who don't seem to care that here, we have the right to think differently from the so-called truth
i.e. that 'first name' is hidden behind 'nickname'. Dee is not misfitgurl but sandradee.

Anti-French mods who purposely don't give the name of that so-called "French friend", and I fear this topic is about me, please don't do any revelations here - as Winston Smith said about Julia "do it to Practice, not to me".

Mods from I don't know where and I don't care from where, who suppressed the right for members to add albums to their playlist. Please let me add Dangerous Woman! I had 173 albums or so in mine so put them on back!

Forum mods who don't give me the right to access NightHobbit's profile, seems like they can see but I can't!

That's tyranny, that's cruelty!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-01-2019 08:35

LMAO, I had to say the real truth in the post above and if you, mods of any sort felt offended by it , I must tell you : you had better closed the thread (good idea), or removed the offending part of my post (good idea) instead of carding the post above (bad idea). You forum mods may have lost your mind, but not all of you are write-offs and disasters. If you carded me, you had better put a message in the post above, not this once since it's now too late, to explain the reasons, since I cannot see which ones. "On hunger strike" is not a reason - rather "age discriminating" since young people are being hard with old people (cruelty and tyranny were the right words to describe it) when the old ones get even.

'Nuff said.
ospite
ospite
SALTARE FUORI SALVA salvataggio ...
Leggi di più: