hu

Randomness Is The Answer #189

Követni 1
Megosztani
Téma hozzáadása
Keresés
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-12-2018 22:51
Launched in 1977, Voyager 2 becomes second human-made object to cross into interstellar space!

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
1-tól 25-ig közül 5,001 reakciók
oldalt 1 közül 201
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 10-12-2018 23:33
Sex is when you slap her titties around some, then you stick it inside her and pee... well, unless you don't want her to get pregnant; then you pull it out and pee on her leg
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-12-2018 23:38
Starting off #189 strong.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 10-12-2018 23:49
Kyle: Whoa, maybe you can kiss her.

Cartman: Or slip a little tongue.

Kenny: Mmmm mmm m mmmm mmmm

Kyle: I didn't know she had a cat.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 10-12-2018 23:59
Even as a teller/cashier, they should know the basics about submitting a fraud case. They're the people who deal with the customers. When that issue happens, they are the ones who see it most often. I don't like that she didn't know anything about it. That's weird.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 11-12-2018 00:09
I thought so, too. I'd never been in that branch before; thankfully I rarely have cause to go at all, especially with the Post Office cashing cheques/money for you now.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-12-2018 00:21
South Park is that show that will be funny no matter what.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 11-12-2018 03:27
Jeff won. I figured he would. I rarely use my debit card as people can drain the account. I use a credit card instead.

Oh, and save up money as a recession is coming.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 11-12-2018 08:24
But he won without spamming this time.

Oh, haha. I saw your video on Facebook, Joey, but I couldn't see what it said on the bus so I didn't get it.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-12-2018 08:36
But he won without spamming this time.

I'm a class act who would never contemplate doing that again, lol.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 11-12-2018 16:33
yes, you have to see Captain Marvel before Endgame....

Joey, have you seen Infinity Wars yet? there is a clue in there as to the title. won't say anything else.
Friday was fun, made good money in a short time. was taking a guy to his place by the airport and we were talking about Air Force One and The West Wing tv series and we looked up to see AFO flying across the highway going in for landing at KCI. then I stopped (thanks to the highway being blocked off) after dropping the guy off i watched the motorcade go by. Even if you don't care for the guy in the office, it was pretty cool seeing everything they had to fly in. The c-130 was impressive.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 11-12-2018 16:59
That would be pretty cool. I remember when Obama came here, it was insane. But I didn't see it for myself, only on the news and such.

I always forget to bring clean underwear for after the gym. I should keep a stock of it at work.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 11-12-2018 17:33
At least a handful of times, Carl.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 12-12-2018 00:45
Boss called me into his office today to tell me 1. He's going to get my review done this week, so my raise will be in effect for the new year, 2. I'm getting a bonus next paycheck because they're very impressed with how I've been doing so far and 3. He wants to send me to a conference in Austin in a couple months, if I can go. Half because it will be beneficial and half because of you're going to a work event, it might as well be a good trip!
I'm really looking this job!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 12-12-2018 01:28
That's amazing, Sara! Will it be a big raise?

PS - is someone going to update the winners of Randomess? Jeff you're up to 10, good going.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 12-12-2018 01:43
I'm not sure. I'm not planning on a big raise, but he has made comments a couple of times that he thinks I'll be happy with it. I'll be happy with whatever honestly, but i think he's implying that it'll be a decent one.
He is very adamant on making sure I like the job and want to stay (I do, that's never been a concern), but he doesn't want me to get the idea that there are better options or to find a better option, so he's like... trying to make this one the best option. I think he's more than accomplished that already.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-12-2018 02:22
What a dumb night. Somehow someone left some chemicals out and right when I picked it up it got in my eye. Either an elaborate prank or just bad luck, either way, not sure why people can't put their shit away.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 12-12-2018 02:26
Ouch, what was the chemical?
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 12-12-2018 16:05
That's awesome, Sarah, well done!

Pet peeve: People answering the question "are you sure?" with "no" when they mean that they are sure. Doesn't make sense.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 12-12-2018 17:44
That is really great, and well-deserved, Sarah! Do you think you'll be able to go on the trip?

I don't think I've experienced that, Lisa. :s
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 12-12-2018 18:50
Really? I feel like I hear it all the time.
- Do you want a cookie?
- No.
- Are you sure?
- No.
The answer to the second one should be yes! Well, maybe it shouldn't, because why are they turning down a cookie? But logically, it's yes. I was watching a show and this guy said to a woman something like "Are you sure I can't get you to sleep with me?" and she said no, but she obviously meant she wasn't going to sleep with him, so she was sure.

Oh, and the other one that is similar. When people ask "do you mind if I [something]?" and the other person says "yes" or "sure". That means you do mind.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 12-12-2018 19:19
Thanks guys! I was shocked. I wasn't expecting a bonus at all, and definitely not for the amount I'm getting.
I'm hoping i can go, Joey, but i need to figure out if it falls on the same week my sister's kids will be here. They always have a week in March that they come up. And then I'll also need to make sure my mom is okay with taking care of Bryan for those 4 days.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 12-12-2018 21:01
So Theresa May's got the vote of confidence.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 12-12-2018 21:06
Nope, haven't heard that from anyone but kids, maybe. The second one, though - yes.

Aww, yeah. Hopefully the dates work out.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-12-2018 21:11
Well, maybe it shouldn't, because why are they turning down a cookie?

This made me laugh more than it should have, lmao.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-12-2018 22:30
I called my local place to order a pizza and every time the phone rings it sounds like the phone is inside an oven being cooked. I need my fkin pizza.
vendég
vendég
KIUGRIK MENTÉS megtakarítás ...
Olvass tovább: