LetsSingIt az internetes dalszövegek adatbázisa
hu
Követni 0
Megosztani
Téma hozzáadása
Keresés
Ray
Ray | 05-07-2010 18:30
There have been a couple of site updates. The Artists and Soundtracks section have been merged to one single Music section. In this section you'll find the subsections Archive, Submit, Request and Review.

The archive presents various lists that make it easier trough navigate through the content of the site. You'll find what's new, what's hot, what's last commented, etc.

The submit corner is the place where you can submit or correct content. Of course artist specific content like songs can only be submitted from the artists pages, so you select the artist you want to submit content to and you'll be forwarded to the right location.

New is the request corner. You can request lyrics of a song or a tracklist of an album. A list of requested lyrics can be found here and requested tracklists here. To add songs without lyrics and albums without tracklists to the site it becomes possible to already comment on it or watch the video. And since they are explicetly marked as requested, they are in the spotlight. And somebody probably has the lyrics or tracklists and completes them.

The good old review corner has been moved to here. A small change, it now shows the status of your reviewing, how many items are still left for you to review. For the reviewers, I noticed some of you vote "no" to new songs with requested lyrics, but you can vote "ok". As described above, these songs should be added to the archive. The lyrics should later on be added through the correct functionality.

Ok, that was all.
Tips, comments, ideas, welcome as usual.

Adios!
Ray
8 reakciók
idanosh6
idanosh6 | 05-07-2010 21:32
Thank's Ray!
xsazx
xsazx | 05-07-2010 22:14
Cool But most of these links don't work
Ray
Ray | 05-07-2010 22:58
links fixed
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 08-07-2010 23:11
I like the updates to the review corner.
rhyrhy
rhyrhy | 08-07-2010 23:23
nicee i like it
chopsuey
chopsuey | 09-07-2010 01:49
okay
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 09-07-2010 01:59
I agree with James, the review corner is wonderful now. Still unsure about all the requested stuff, but everything is so much easier and faster now.
Tezac
Tezac | 01-03-2011 22:40
Thank you!
vendég
vendég
KIUGRIK MENTÉS megtakarítás ...
Olvass tovább: