hu

I hope you don't mind...?

Követni 0
Megosztani
Téma hozzáadása
Keresés
enuriel
enuriel | 20-01-2010 19:50
Hey! I'm looking for a certain song title (and the artist/band behind it). Problem is that I don't know the lyrics at all, 'cause the few times I've heard the song, there's been a lot of noise going on, so it kinda drowned. Well, I *think* that the chorus goes like "I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, [nanananananananaaaaaa]". And it's NOT Your Song by Elton John nor from the Moulin Rouge movie, I've checked.

But the "I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind"-part sounds almost exactly like in Your Song, same melody.. though the genre in this song I'm looking for is pop-rock. The only thing it has in common with Your Song is that "I hope you don't mind"-part, which, in the song I'm looking for, sounds ...shrilly in a fun way (It's a guy singing).

Soooo, to make a long question short: Is there any song besides Your Song that contains the phrase "I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind"? or maybe sound(s) like it?

PS: Uh, sorry for this long-winded post, my Englais is a but rusty :s Bear with me.
10 reakciók
enuriel
enuriel | 20-01-2010 19:50
Bit*
valdez
valdez | 21-01-2010 23:50
Hi !!
Have you tried LSI search engine (MUSIC / lyrics) ??
Query: I hope you don't mind returns nice amount of results
enuriel
enuriel | 22-01-2010 14:11
I've tried *everything* :/ And my conclusion is that I've heard wrong. Or maybe the song I'm looking for doesn't even exist, idek man
valdez
valdez | 24-01-2010 22:12
I see.
So, there's only a hope for the accidental answer to your question left

I've experienced a similar situation to yours.
Let me tell a short story.

I heard a nice piece of music. I liked it very much, but I didn't know the name of performer and its title. Nothing, complete zero. One day I was walking with my sister. And one moment we were passing by the big church (cathedral in my town) when my sister said if we could enter the church and have a moment for the prayer. Mass celebration was in the middle of its duration. I listened to the the music .... and guess what I heard ?? My unknown piece of music Since then I've known the composer and title.

So, you may experience something similar. Let it happen.
enuriel
enuriel | 25-01-2010 18:42
Hehe, nice story So, like, don't look for song, 'cause song will look for you
valdez
valdez | 25-01-2010 22:32
It can be said that way
But ...
I'd rather suggest to look for the song with hope that song will find you That seems to be the best way, IMHO

jen12
jen12 | 15-02-2013 01:06
understandings by mice of men is that the song you are looking for?
jen12
jen12 | 15-02-2013 01:08
My understandings* by mice of men
punkrocktuba
punkrocktuba | 17-05-2023 16:52
I'm also looking for this song you speak of and I'm discouraged to find that no one has found it after more than a decade
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-05-2023 00:58
Could it be The Outlaws "I hope you don't mind"?
vendég
vendég
KIUGRIK MENTÉS megtakarítás ...
Olvass tovább: