LetsSingIt az internetes dalszövegek adatbázisa
hu
Követni 0
Megosztani
Téma hozzáadása
Keresés
Kimberly
Kimberly | 28-05-2006 01:39
I'm writing a satire for school and I need some reasons why high school sucks so bad. I'm going to turn them into positives, and satire is born. Thanks.
26-tól 34-ig közül 34 reakciók
oldalt 2 közül 2
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 05-03-2007 02:00
-some teachers
-homework
-Math Class
-Biology sucks bad

there is only ONE good thing about it other than your friends...you get to leave every day
NoNa_121
NoNa_121 | 04-04-2007 17:46
homework, boring and some of the people are mean....

:p =)

NoNa//,,,
Samlikenon
Samlikenon | 19-09-2008 20:08
It sucks because people are assholes, there are so many pressures and it feel like people are always watching your every move other than that its pretty good with school work and suck! oh and most teachers are assholes with no lifes....
and people who think life revolves around how you were in hs are sssoooosssooo wrong
rhcps
rhcps | 20-09-2008 05:12
i've never been bullied neither am one, but how about kids bullying people. that sucks
Mavalenzu
Mavalenzu | 22-09-2008 03:10
Now that i'm in college, i think high school was great, college is cool too but i could make a greater list of bad stuff in college...
bad things in HS:
- Waking up early everyday
- The Routine
- The teachers who don't like to teach and/or would rather be anywhere else
- The Routine
- [insert that class you hate] Class
- SAT Prep
- The Routine
- Did I say the routine?
kevin480
kevin480 | 06-02-2011 19:05
well high school sucks because if you don't like it, most people(classmates,teachers and even the janitor) automatically think there's something serious wrong with you
spotfan
spotfan | 07-02-2011 09:37
the fact i never ever got invited to any parties, but i knew about them (the next school day)
the crappy bands
rallies
i have more, but they are more of a personal grivence
valdez
valdez | 08-02-2011 00:46
High School stage is the past for me (really far)

But I remember some bad things in HS:

(1) Mean teachers. I remember one teacher, who really made me insane !!
(2) Mean people around (classmates and others).
(3) Some of the classes you hate (Math, Physics or any other).
(4) Unhealthy food. I didn't have to eat that stuff
(5) Wrong system of education (based on wrong foundations).
It doesn't allow a student to learn how to think independently. What is the sense of learning, if a person can't think after that. You have to say everything to that person – if sth is good or wrong, etc. It's no good, unless it is desired by someone. That makes the situation bad twice
(6) Gossips. They can totally destroy gossipped people.
(7) Detentions. I have never experienced a detention ! I must have been a good student in my HS time
(8) Homeworks. They are pretty useful thing, which are meant to enforce student to make some effort in order to learn something new. But if the if the homework instructions are stupid, it will not make it to achieve planned aims. Sorry, teachers
(9) Bathrooms. I remember bathrooms in my HS was awful. There were a lot of not fully burnt cigarettes, writings on the walls (some funny, some stupid, some vulgar), damaged sinks, toilets. Total mess !!!
Metalupurass69
Metalupurass69 | 23-06-2013 01:39
People, Principals, Punks, Posers, etc.
vendég
vendég
KIUGRIK MENTÉS megtakarítás ...
Olvass tovább: