LetsSingIt इंटरनेट गीत डेटाबेस
hi
पीछा करना 1
शेयर
विषय जोड़ें
खोज
roxcyn
roxcyn | 11-01-2022 15:40
Do you use Reddit? Below I posted a short description what it is.

Reddit (/ˈrɛdɪt/, stylized as reddit) is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, images, and videos, which are then voted up or down by other members. Posts are organized by subject into user-created boards called "communities" or "subreddits", which cover a variety of topics such as news, politics, religion, science, movies, video games, music, books, sports, fitness, cooking, pets, and image-sharing. Submissions with more upvotes appear towards the top of their subreddit and, if they receive enough upvotes, ultimately on the site's front page. Although there are strict rules prohibiting harassment, it still occurs, and Reddit administrators moderate the communities and close or restrict them on occasion. Moderation is also conducted by community-specific moderators, who are not considered Reddit employees.
Yes3 (50.0 %)vote
No3 (50.0 %)vote
total votes: 6
6 टिप्पणियाँ
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 12-01-2022 00:27
No
No, I don't spread Social Media links to all that I know with Reddit or other such items.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 12-01-2022 05:39
Yes
Yes, I do. I recently joined.
Yayajeez
Yayajeez | 09-07-2022 05:30
No
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 05-11-2022 13:30
Yes
Not regularly, I don't have an account, but I have read some things that people have posted on there.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-11-2022 19:33
No
Bro just admitted to buying tiktok likes lol, definitely a scam post.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 01-05-2023 12:02
Yeah, that was a scammer, with their post gone.
अतिथि
अतिथि
बाहर निकालना सहेजें बचत ...
अधिक पढ़ें: