LetsSingIt इंटरनेट गीत डेटाबेस
hi
पीछा करना 1
शेयर
विषय जोड़ें
खोज
CarlJ
CarlJ | 07-05-2019 13:29
Post any and ALL spoilers that you wish....discuss what you thought, what was good, what was bad. If you have NOT seen the movie, don't read anything on this post...unless you enjoy spoilers! AVENGERS>>>>ASSEMBLE!!!
21 टिप्पणियाँ
CarlJ
CarlJ | 07-05-2019 13:33
Ok.....wasn't real happy with the start of the movie, very slow. Was disappointed they did not show the part where Captain Marvel/Carol showed up from the credits from Cap Marvel. Won't get into Black Widow....although.....watch the new trailer for Spider Man: Far From Home. May show a way to bring her back. And the only thing you could have had happed to Tony. He had to be the ultimate sacrifice because of how he started it all.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 07-05-2019 14:49
Tony dying was the part that Bryan blabbed about last week, so I wasn't surprised by it (I expected it even before the movie came out honestly) but I bawled when Peter got to him.
Nat dying was harder than I expected. I guess knowing what she and Clint were walking into and then seeing how they handled it once they knew, ughh, it sucked.
I didn't really feel like any of it was slow tho. We were 2 hours in before I even checked how long we'd been watching.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-05-2019 19:05
Tony dying

And the only thing you could have had happed to Tony. He had to be the ultimate sacrifice because of how he started it all.

After all that has been said and done, its the Marvel Universe.....and as Carl pointed out about Black Widow (haven't had a minute to find/view the new Spiderman Trailer yet) it just appears to me that

May show a way to bring her [Black Widow---and by miracles--Tony Stark/Ironman?] back.

Thanks for creating a thread on the topic Carl!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 07-05-2019 20:31
Robert Downey Jr is done. He said so three movies ago. Ironman they can bring back, sure. They passed Captain America off to another character, why not him too? But it won't (and shouldn't be) Tony Stark. We don't need to turn him into another Batman, with a new actor each movie. They wouldn't measure up to RDJ anyway. It would be terrible.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 08-05-2019 01:33
All good points Sarah!
Altered my thinking more in line with the above :
1. Jump to future a decade or so...
2. someone finds Ironman's suit (or duplicate suit) and it still works (Jarvis in sleep unless they got rid of him too)
3. So a NEW actor, new personality who respects all of the adventures Ironman had in the suit and knows of these events as a historic hero!
4. Remember, like Batman, and some others in Marvel Universe, Ironman is perfectly normal (well exercised!) human being, whomever wears the suit has the powers.

How about that?
(Now how to get those ideas to the Marvel team if they haven't thought of them already?)
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 08-05-2019 01:55
Jarvis (Vision) is dead actually, as of Infinity War... it's Friday now.

That's a plot that they've used numerous times in comics which is completely acceptable (and as I said, exactly what they did with Cap). But no more Tony Stark. That's what I'm opposed to.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-05-2019 01:08
I love Friday's voice.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-05-2019 02:10
OK, so. Haha.

I'm with Sarah, I didn't feel any of it was slow. It wouldn't have made sense to jump right back into the action. I was actually really surprised by how quickly they killed off Thanos, but it was understandable. He'd done what he wanted to do; didn't have the power or resources to fight back; may not even have wanted to.

I really liked the battle. I thought the part where the women grouped together felt a bit too forced and cheesy. It just seemed implausible that every female character would be available to stand by her at that moment and none of the men would think to help. But otherwise, fun to watch, if not a little short (not enough time to see all the returned back in action) and implausible that no one else would die from general wounds.

I pretty much knew Tony would die - like Sarah said, the actor was clear about it being over for him, and Tony Stark doesn't just retire. He's tried a few times. He had to go out in style. Same for Steve Rogers.

Part(s) I referred to as being 'wtf': First, how did Clint and Nat go there without knowing what had to happen? Nebula made it pretty clear what had to occur to obtain the soul stone. At least, I thought so; clearly it wasn't enough for the Avengers. I was really, really sad about her death. I cried so much, haha. But then, what the hell, she didn't even get a funeral? Why were they only mourning Tony? Oh, and I hate that they teased Nat and Banner together and then fuck all happened and they didn't even get a goodbye.

Also, how could Nebula shoot her past self and be fine? I don't get that. I try hard not to think about the logistics of time travel, because to me there always seems to be too many holes and it drives me mad, but that's the one I can't help but question here.

I wonder if this Gamora will fall for Quill. I really hope that after the mourning period is over, someone punches him in the face for not effing waiting two minutes until they got the glove off.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-05-2019 02:16
Tony dying was the part that Bryan blabbed about last week, so I wasn't surprised by it (I expected it even before the movie came out honestly) but I bawled when Peter got to him.

Not me. I don't know why, but the scenes with Peter don't affect me like they do others. I thought it was dumb in Infinity War when everyone else just went poof and he had to stagger around talking about feeling bad. Again, it felt forced; playing to the audience. And then in Endgame - what the fuck, Peter? Get out the damn way and let Pepper say goodbye to her man, lol. Seriously.

Also, I need to watch it again, but one of my friends asked afterwards what Peter was swinging from during the big battle?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 09-05-2019 11:51
The whole lady fight was super cheesy, but whatever. Scarlet Witch is one of my favorites, so I'm glad they gave her that.

I don't remember Nebula ever telling them how you get the soul stone. That was my biggest frustration with that part, that she didn't tell them how he got it the first time around. Did I miss a part where she did? Cuz they seemed as surprised as I did when they found out. I don't even remember Thanos saying explicitly that that's how he got the stone last movie. Just emphasized that she was dead.

And all the time travel holes: I'm going with baldy monk lady's explanation about creating new time lines. Future Nebula didn't die because the timeline was already altered by this fight even happening. So they're not tied to each other. Also, they hinted a couple of times that their theories of time travel were based on movies and not actually knowing what would happen.

BUT my question with the whole time travel thing.. if Steve went back to return the stones to "the moment they were taken" wouldn't he have stopped Nat from jumping then? Also, he was just okay with handing the thing back to Red Skull?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 09-05-2019 11:55
Also, not a big fan of Pepper (or Paltrow in general). I was much more attached to Peter and Tony's relationship than Tony and Pepper's, so I didn't care as much about that goodbye.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-05-2019 00:10
Oh yeah, Wanda's my absolute favourite; I was so happy to see her again.

I don't remember Nebula ever telling them how you get the soul stone. That was my biggest frustration with that part, that she didn't tell them how he got it the first time around. Did I miss a part where she did? Cuz they seemed as surprised as I did when they found out. I don't even remember Thanos saying explicitly that that's how he got the stone last movie. Just emphasized that she was dead.

I don't think either of them explicitly said it, but it's obvious to Nebula in Infinity War because Mantis, when holding onto Thanos as the others are attempting to pull off the glove, says something like "he's mourning" and it's questioned what Thanos could possibly be mourning, and Nebula says (paraphrasing) "Gamora - he went to [planet] with her and came back with the soul stone, but she she didn't [come back]." And then Quill is all like "Tell me it's not true; tell me you didn't kill her blah blah" and Thanos maybe says "I had to" or something. And that's when Quill loses his shit and ruins the world. (I could be remembering this all wrong. )

And then I'm almost certain she repeats this information in Endgame when they're learning everything they can about the stones and she speaks of the soul stone (it's so weird they didn't get her to teach them about all of the stones - she must know from listening to Thanos talk about them for years). Like, not explicitly stating, "one of you must die," but "my father went there with Gamora and came back with the soul stone without her."

I don't know, I need to watch it again, but I remember wondering afterwards how they hadn't realised what she meant.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-05-2019 00:20
Also, not a big fan of Pepper (or Paltrow in general). I was much more attached to Peter and Tony's relationship than Tony and Pepper's, so I didn't care as much about that goodbye.

I don't have particularly strong feelings about Pepper, but it's the mother of his child. I was just a bit like 'get out of the way, kid.'

I also thought the part where he excitedly jabbered on mid-battle to Tony was daft. I know it's supposed to be comic relief, but meh. Way too big a moment for that.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 10-05-2019 01:27
Okay, right. So she did know. I want to like her, but ehh, that seems calculated. Like she knew those two had to go there.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 13-05-2019 10:02
I like it when I can post what someone else said....then its not just my opinion, I have the print, photos and web pages designed to back me up on these.

I liked this particular viewpoint as it explained some mysteries with the trailer/vs/film and scenes discussed above that didn't make sense to me (still not viewed yet)

Major spoilers as you click each page further in this sequence after the missing shots are discussed...proceed at your own risk!

Thanks to Sarah for piquing my interest in finding out answers to her quote above which began with:

And all the time travel holes:
CarlJ
CarlJ | 13-05-2019 11:34
Has anyone seen the preview for Spiderman: Far From Home?
Hoping to go back and see Endgame again this weekend with my daughter. She has not seen it yet and he mom not really into Marvel movies.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-05-2019 15:51
I genuinely thought she'd made it clear and I was baffled by why they didn't realise, but now I'm not sure. Definitely need another watch. I can't imagine she would've deliberately not; she seems to really be good now. But it is weird. :s

And all the time travel holes: I'm going with baldy monk lady's explanation about creating new time lines. Future Nebula didn't die because the timeline was already altered by this fight even happening. So they're not tied to each other. Also, they hinted a couple of times that their theories of time travel were based on movies and not actually knowing what would happen.

Yeah, I guess. Makes as much sense as this kind of thing can.

BUT my question with the whole time travel thing.. if Steve went back to return the stones to "the moment they were taken" wouldn't he have stopped Nat from jumping then? Also, he was just okay with handing the thing back to Red Skull?

But then wouldn't it have like...not happened? If he'd stopped her jumping in, wouldn't it alter the timeline? I have no idea. But yeah, I also think it's weird that he'd give it back.

Has anyone seen the preview for Spiderman: Far From Home?

I haven't yet! I did hear about it having an Endgame spoiler and I thought that was really daft of them.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-05-2019 01:16
Very good your other posts here Joey I just liked them without comment....

Will comment on this only:

" Has anyone seen the preview for Spiderman: Far From Home? "

I haven't yet! I did hear about it having an Endgame spoiler and I thought that was really daft of them.

Naw....smart marketing move (not found a preview yet of the Trailer that does not have warnings of my Anti-virus for the sites they are on)....so I will wait until it gets more distributed.

Its just my professional opinion of movie ads, that letting you know by word of mouth, that merely viewing the TRAILER gives one of the Endgame answers...it pretty much forces you to go buy that ticket (adding to their already super Marvel-high ticket sales for this movie) so you can watch the Spiderman: Far From Home and not spoil the movie you have not seen yet!

OK here are two! [Without my Anti-virus warning me not to enter the site to view them]
{Plus appropriate warnings within the video not to watch the Trailer!}

and for those who have seen Endgame:
(in case anyone here wants to comment if they agree or disagree with the creator of this video link:

25 Things Unanswered by Endgame!

30 things you missed!

I do long posts, don't i?
This super spoiler You Tube, proves that the writers have already written ideas for movies in the MCU through 2022!
Enjoy the look ahead!

[Remember! You heard it here first! with scenes from other movies demonstrating these!]
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-05-2019 12:28
Sorry to double post.....but also found these two little special effects gems:

Amazing what you can do with video these days (and none of these ever appeared (online or otherwise) while the comics were being printed for decades about mutants among us with such powers!)
Joeyy
Joeyy | 29-08-2019 02:50
Oh, and I hate that they teased Nat and Banner together and then fuck all happened and they didn't even get a goodbye.

Still annoyed about this.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 29-08-2019 03:23
I read that they didn't put a recognition for her since this was the last movie for Stark and Captain America. She will have a movie coming soon.

And apparently WandaVision is coming out and the actors will be the ones from the movie.

It looks like people are complaining "but they died." Well these movies and shows don't follow a true timeline. Obviously, since the Black Widow movie is coming out after she dies in Endgame.
अतिथि
अतिथि
बाहर निकालना सहेजें बचत ...
अधिक पढ़ें: