पीछा करना 1
शेयर
विषय जोड़ें
खोज
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-10-2018 23:45
Hi everyone...

Not fully back yet..

Several events (major and minor) kept me from communicating with all here at LSI.

Not over yet--but wanted to apologize for my sudden absence.

No display on laptop (got part of it working a few days ago--need a whole new computer--prob a desktop--no more laptop just for conveneicne of carrying it).

Using Windows 10 now, on repaired Laptop---but not stable....

that all said, and more minor things...

plus unanticipated visit from the Grim Reaper in immediate family so had lots to do suddenly.

trying to catch up on Randomness otherwise (Saw message about shooting in Jen's apartment complex---so sorry that gun violence in America keeps reaching those who try to avoid it.

P.S. yes I see I have messages waiting to be read

---since I was gone I no longer have ability to reply until I erase most of them...will answer in public if I have to...

"Our French Friend" is not under my control as a topic to be restored--refer this to Ray if you want it back (I can't even find it--says I have no permission to view it).
13 टिप्पणियाँ
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 21-10-2018 00:23
Practice! Nice to hear from you. Hopefully you'll get that computer issue resolved shortly and very sorry about your loss. Hope to hear from you soon!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 21-10-2018 06:20
Welcome back!
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 21-10-2018 16:30
Hey! Good to see you! Sorry for your loss. *Hug*
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-10-2018 01:10
Thank you Jeff!
Thank you Kaleb!
Thank you Lisa!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-10-2018 01:14
Attached a tiny tiny monitor and a tiny tiny keyboard---chipset/motherboard is fine (crossing fingers)..its the things I can't replace on a laptop that are failing and a second larger computer is seen its age too...so trying to decide if I go with Windows 7 or 10 on new one.

Nothing I have works with Windows 10. All new programs I have to get and learn too.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-10-2018 12:11
I'm glad you're still around, Practice. I'm sorry, too, for the unexpected loss.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 22-10-2018 18:09
Practice. Keep in touch with me. I'm sorry for your loss and your computer. Xoxo
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 23-10-2018 02:34
Thought you were finally gonna admit to being Gabe
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-10-2018 05:04

You got me Curt....

I thought I could hide---but you revealed me out....
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-10-2018 17:37
But Gabe had a different personality though.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-10-2018 21:07
But Gabe had a different personality though.

Not impossible Scott.....

Someone here I know-- likes to explore the psychology of that...

so when I mention people can have multiple personality abnormal behaviors depending upon where they are or what they are doing.....they will understand even if Scott does not right away....
roxcyn
roxcyn | 17-11-2018 22:34
How's the computer? Do you need any help? How are you and your family doing?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-11-2018 00:28
Thank you for caring to ask Scott....its appreciated!

Everybody here are taking it one day at a time--supporting each other---.....learned from all my teachers and the ones here who have had to suffer similar losses over the years ... Thanks to all!

About the computer....just replaced the laptop screen two days ago-----
Operation was a success but didn't want to post it anywhere until I was sure (have to remind myself to send thanks to the online gurus who guided me to the right parts and instruction steps to take...) Now its deciding if I replicate/clone my old WIndows 7 to its own partition or install a second SSD instead of DVD tray...decisions decisions....

Sill at basic level-- so can't send any mail yet here or reply to those who sent me quesitons...still on my to do list (as Shrek says)....
अतिथि
अतिथि
बाहर निकालना सहेजें बचत ...
अधिक पढ़ें: