fr

Randomness is the Answer #192

Suivre 1
Partager
Ajouter un sujet
Chercher
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-01-2022 21:31
Could the streak comeback? Stay tuned! Here's to warmer weather.

----------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
1,551 à 1,575 de 2,077 commentaires
page 63 de 84
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 26-03-2023 15:51
Darren is napping, Benny is watching TV and I'm trying to clean the remodeling mess in our house.

My advice: remodel before having kids lol. Luckily the materials were made in the late 1970's. Not sure how much of this house is original, but it's less original than I thought
CarlJ
CarlJ | 28-03-2023 12:33
Dang Dee!!! Thank you....I about spit water out my nose when I opened your Good Luck msg...LOL
Yeah, remodeling while having young ones is NOT an easy thing. Been there and done that.
Still waiting on finding out if i get a second interview.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 28-03-2023 12:57
I hope you get it!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 29-03-2023 01:07
Since no one else posted the goings on in our celestrial portion of the Universe here.....

Five planets will align perfectly---demonstrating how the Solar System works!

Go out and see it...you have a number of days, they say 27th 28th of March is the best but they will be around through April and May in close proximity enough for you to enjoy again and again.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 29-03-2023 23:32
Good luck, Carl. You deserve some recognition at that place.

Spring break has come to an end and the final full month of my last semester is approaching!

Blimey, spring only started 9 days ago. Good luck the rest of the semester, Jeff
CarlJ
CarlJ | 30-03-2023 16:12
It's OPENING DAY OF BASEBALL! I"m an optimist...lol Happy Baseball day Food day at the office again. Hot dogs, chips, lots of desserts. dips peanuts, pretzels the usual fare
Hi Joey...and thanks.....still waiting, but also not holding my breath.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-03-2023 18:26
Thank you Joey! Six weeks today and I am a free elf!

Always nice to see you, hope you have been well!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 05-04-2023 11:15
And i didn't get the position. Gave it to a guy out of Lancaster TX terminal. And he has already started talking about the Cowboys. LOL Yeah, this probably won't go over well.
Hope you all are well. Time to kick this pig and get some planning done.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-04-2023 14:42
So sorry Carl.... you really wanted it and would have excelled at it too.....

So who picks the people who pick those for the job openings?
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 05-04-2023 17:50
Sorry Carl! Was hoping you would get it
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 05-04-2023 22:10
Sorry you didn't get it Carl...

Bipolar weather. 78 and sunshine one minute, then it thunderstorms. April showers may bring flowers lol.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 06-04-2023 00:41
It's like that here too. Mid/high 80's then this weekend will be mid 60's, with one day at 54.

I haven't really changed the way I eat, but my stomach has been messed up for like a week. I guess my age is catching up to me lol
CarlJ
CarlJ | 06-04-2023 11:50
Thanks gang. Yeah, i'm not really upset about not getting the job. I'm more upset I had to find out thru a text from a co-worker that someone else had been picked. A regional director/vp does the picking. The TL's in the midwest report directly to him. Our current TL told me there were two criteria that someone had to meet to get an interview with the regional veep. I phone call or email would have been cool, but nope, didn't get that. But it's all good, going to give this guy a chance. Although others in the company are trying to figure out how he got the job. Bodes well. (insert sarcasm sign here) lol
it's chilly this am, was nice and hot two days ago. Mother Nature is off her meds again.
What kind of day will it be today? My debit card got hacked yesterday......got yelled at for no reason by a coworker who got in trouble, and Whataburger got my sandwich wrong yesterday. and now, today too....lol
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 07-04-2023 18:30
Oh no! I hope you get your card fixed.

I went to use a toning mask on my hair to fix some brass in it, but now parts of my hair are purple lol

USPS/FedEx/UPS always delivered our Amazon packages, but we recently got an Amazon in the city so now they do it. I can see a live map of them delivering now
CarlJ
CarlJ | 08-04-2023 11:19
thx Dee. got a new card. now have to go back and find everything that is automatically debited from my account and replace with new card number lol
Yeah, Amazon is building like crazy here in KC area.
Our company lost an executive back in Feb to a massive heart attack. Lost another one this past Monday night. Still don't know what happened to her. She just got promoted to a regional vp about a month ago.
Kinda makes me glad i didn't get the T/L VP position
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-04-2023 22:49
Finally got around playing golf today and played like shit, which is to be expected. Just couldn't get anything going.

Playing in golf league this year too. We start next Monday. Should be a blast.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 09-04-2023 02:29
Maybe the job is getting to them. Kind of scary.

I hated that about my card expiring. I was like shit what's attached to it

So tired. I'm off with the kids from yesterday until Monday and they've woken up before 7:30 both days so far
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 09-04-2023 18:52
Happy Easter to those who celebrate!
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 09-04-2023 21:37
Happy Easter (also to those that celebrate)

People are going crazy on baskets like they're Christmas or birthdays. I just got the kidd candy and little toys. I know 2 people that gave their kids Disney trips.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 10-04-2023 20:18
I've always just done what can fit in an Easter basket. Candy and a couple small things. But I've also seen a lot of that where someone goes all out for their kid.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-04-2023 02:00
Sarah, saw your pics on Facebook. Looks like you and Bryan had a fantastic time! I can't believe how grown up he is!

Hope you all had a nice Easter, if you celebrated, and if you didn't, then I hope you had a nice day regardless!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-04-2023 01:55
One month from today and I will be done with my Associate!

Golfing tomorrow in the AM. Very much looking forward to it!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 13-04-2023 14:39
Hope everyone had a good Easter to those that celebrate. found a new church...yet again..in Leavenworth. This one seems to be a better fit for us. FaithWalkers OutReach. We are going to be working close with our community to hopefully truly help those in need. Prayer meeting last night was pretty powerful.
back in the office and another witch, ahem, employee, has announced she is leaving. Works at another terminal, but has tried to make work a living hell for us. she's going to work for one of our sister companies, but she won't be around anymore to yell at anybody for stupid stuff.
And yes dee, i agree. One more reason i'm glad i didn't get the t/l job. lol
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-04-2023 00:57
I can officially say that I am sunburnt on April 13th.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 18-04-2023 01:33
My job went live today with some major announcement, but since the person who needed to speak couldn't get on, they just dropped it. The tone and into just sounded like they were about to cut jobs or pay. I'm stressed lol I'll have to leave there if they cut my pay
invité
invité
POP OUT SAVE économie ...
Lire la suite: