es

Just to post an other sites method for listing Emoticons ++

Siga 1
Compartir
Añadir tema
Buscar
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-01-2020 23:34
As I posted my other support item (about 10 minutes ago) I checked to see if I can upload this image to its skin, and since it worked, I made a separate thread just for the Emoticon ideas since I don't use Imgur to post images any more as its listed as too buggy and virus filled

I posted this topic just so I got a "skin" for me to post my screen shot even though its out of focus.

This is an image of the method used by some other site's listing of their smileys for the "Emoticon Ideas" thread. Note they list under each smiley the lettering used to create it too for reference!

I particularly like the "ROFLMAO2" one on bottom row...its very active and laughing in three dimensions.

Like I raised in my post [dated 01-05-2020 2:01 pm] in the Emoticon ideas thread....this is a HUGE GIF so it only appears on its own separate line.

I don't know if LetsSingIt can support the larger-sized in motion GIFS like this....

I know we just have the "one" smiley multi-line space occupying

Which I liked very very very much!

But at least in the skin above I created, so in this way it allows others to take a look at it (still image only of one frame) and decide if its something they would like to see here...

Just that single one.. (or if the other members prefer, the less funny "ROFLMAO1" with the sneakers on it!)[oops I can't fit both of the emoticons/smileys in the skin frame without making them out of focus).

That's all!

Practice.
4 comentarios
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-01-2020 23:37

We have that one and that one will be fine.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2020 00:01
Ok, Jeff...thanks for voting!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 07-01-2020 00:59
So you mean allow the tag [img]x[/img] where we can upload gifs and jpegs to the website? That would allow us to load any smiley? I like it!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2020 01:20
Yup...exactly that one. Its commonly used, but has to be allowed and not detrimentally interfere with other coding choices Ray has made over the years.
invitado
invitado
SALIDA GUARDAR ahorro ...
Leer más: