es

You Tube Tag malfunctioning

Siga 1
Compartir
Añadir tema
Buscar
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-03-2019 00:21
I tried all the tags and "look up and insert tag" buttons under "Tag" label in the Pop out window.

Sorry to report (as its been going on two weeks now) in Support thread:

You Tube "tag" button does not print the surrounding XHTML codes for [youtube=#]

That is only one in the tag list that does not work....all the rest work as they normally do.

I am trying to set up a new topic with a bunch of You Tubes links..so need it to work to help me.

Thank you
dank je
Ray!
7 comentarios
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-03-2019 05:57
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-03-2019 05:58
Testing. It looks like it works for me.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 28-03-2019 01:25
Copied your link above and it still does not work for me and I even used Google Chrome! I'm on Windows 10, maybe that is doing something since last update?

(I can always type the tag, but that is not the point of making it easy to just cut and paste in the "#" spot!)
roxcyn
roxcyn | 29-03-2019 02:46
I'm usually on my smartphone. Could you try Brave browser and see if that works?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 29-03-2019 14:31
I don't know where I wrote about Brave...but after researching it, I think I remember a few months ago I wrote back that there is no clear, clean download site without virus warnings on my computer which I'd have to "overrride" to get the program
[i.e. you know the ones that say something like "this site has multiple reported instances of viruses and other unwanted programs---do you want to continue to the site knowing of the risks to your computer? Y/N?]
Its just my anti-virus system keeping me safe...so I guess I'll never know what Brave is or does! I need the green dot or green check mark (I got two different ones) next to the link to the web site, protecting me
Ray
Ray | 02-04-2019 16:32
What's the status on this issue? I don't see any problems on LSI side.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-04-2019 04:32
Brave browser. It's based on Chrome, but I like it better. If your security says something about it, override it.
invitado
invitado
SALIDA GUARDAR ahorro ...
Leer más: