LetsSingIt τη βάση δεδομένων στίχων στο Διαδίκτυο
el
Ακολουθώ 3
Μερίδιο
Προσθήκη θέματος
Αναζήτηση
Ray
Ray | 09-08-2022 13:22
This is a support page for the site upgrade, read more about this here: Site Upgrade – Beta Version Launched!.

Below is a list with known bugs and change requests and their status.

If you found a new bug or would like to submit a change request, please let me know by leaving a comment in this topic.

Bugs

[open] Cropping pictures
When cropping an uploaded picture by using the zoom option in combination with the dragging function, the picture may not be copped as presented in the preview.
[open] Review notifications don't work for rejected content
When submitted content completed review and was rejected, the notification doesn't work.
[closed] System doesn't recognize featured artists in tracklist titles
[closed] "No Video available for this song"
On song pages that have a video linked sometimes a "No Video available for this song" appears.
[closed] Video search remains empty
When trying to enter a video for a song, the search results sometimes remain empty.
[closed] "add new artist" button ias broken
When adding a featured artist to a song, the "add new artist" button (for adding artists not in the system yet) is broken and returns an error.
[closed] The bookmark/playlist-button does not shows up as yellow on bookmarked content.
[closed] "bonus-track" tag not working properly
When adding bonus tracks to an album page by appending [Bonus Track] to the end of the song title, it will now show up in the tracklist with [Bonus Track] after it twice - one of these actually being added to the title, while the other one is the proper system identifier.
[closed] "add-label" button is missing
When trying to enter an unknown label, the "+add new record label" button is missing.
[closed] Remove content without approving other content
If content is added that already exists and you use the remove / already exists option, the remove option should take care of all the other content and no manual review should be needed.
[closed] Loading a picture made system hang.
When loading a picture over a non-secure HTTP connection, the system should raise an alert.
[closed] The edit-form of the "about" song/album is not working.
[closed] The album link is empty wen reviewing an album removal request.
When reviewing an album removal request, the link to the correct album remains empty.
[closed] Pressing Enter key shows error page
On the "Download from Internet" form, pressing the Enter key shows an error page.
[closed] Pictures won't load correctly
Picture that succecsfully loaded in the old system don't load anymor ein the new system.
[closed] Changing the capitalization of an artist name gives duplicate error
The new system doesn't recognize changing the capitalization of an artist name, an duplicte error is shown.
[closed] Reviewing an album gives infinite load symbol when tracklist contains special quotes
When opening the review form for a new or improved album that has non-standard quotes in the tracklist, you run into an infinite loading symbol.
[closed] Link in my-content don't work for new content
After adding a song or album, the link in my-content don't work.
[closed] Album and song cover don't load after move
When moving an album or song to another artist, the cover (if exists) won't load. The remove functionality has been disabled until this issue has been fixed.
[closed] Review notifications don't work
When content you submitted has been reviewed, the notification with the review results doesn't work.
[closed] New artists don't appear correctly in searchengine
After adding an artist and looking up this artist in the searchengine, the search results are blank. There is a search result for the artist, but no name or other text is displayed.
[closed] Infinite loading review button
When clicking on the review button while no items are in the review-queue, the page hangs ("infinite loading").
[closed] Prepublished content appears as "improvement" in queue
When content is pre-published on the site (i.e. already added to the site, but still under review) it appears in the review queue as "improvement". it should actually appear as "new".
[closed] Header styling incorrect
The new header styling is not always displayed properly.
[closed] Review queue popup doesn't close
When you open an item to review from the review list, the review list doesn't close. After reviewing the item, a new review list is opened. The result is that you end up with multiple popups that you have to close.
[closed] Infinite loading after reviewing
When reviewing an item in review the page hangs ("infinite loading").
[closed] The resource button does nothing when you click on it
The "Resources"-button on the CMS form doesn't do anything when you click on it. The button has been removed.

Change requests

Update Sitemap
Update the sitemap.
Make gallery pictures accessible for header-pictures
Make gallery pictures accessible for header-pictures
Rebuild header-picture from old system
The header pictures from the old system don't look nice in the new layout because the new system stretches these images. A rebuild of thes pictures should fix the problem.
[closed] Reinstall back and forward tabs on albums
On song pages the back- and forward tabs on albums whoud be reinstalled.
[closed] Make capitalization of names consistent
The capitalization across the site is inconsistent when dealing with artist names and song titles that are in all-lowercase.
[closed] Improved error handling at picture uploading form
When uploading a picture fails, the system does now produces a better error message of what went wrong.
[closed] Featured artists form has an edit-option now
Featured artists can now be edited.
[closed] System accepts shorter lyrics
[closed] Tabe restored on member profile pages
The tabs are re-added on the member pages to make things more clear and intuitive. Now you can "jump" to the section of the profile you want.
[closed] Museum updated
The LSI Museum Site has been updated with the 2009 through 2022 site design.
51 έως 75 από 109 σχόλια
σελίδα 3 από 5
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 03-11-2022 16:48
True, the old header-pictures are smaller in size and are stretched in the new layout. The overlay is part of the picture, so unfortunately it's not a matter of simply disabling it. I can rebuild header-pictures from one of the images from the gallery. But since the w / h ratio is different for the header-picture than the images in the gallery, I part of the picture needs to be chopped. I don't know if that will give a nice result when this is done automatically. Let me look into this options.

Yeah, I do worry that if the headers are "reproduced" in an automated way, then it may not look great and could potentially be very destructive if done poorly. All pictures are unique and are cropped/zoomed in different ways in the header, therefore I can't see a one-size-fits-all solution working. So, definitely take your time with looking at potential solutions for that. I imagine if you want a good result, you'd have to involve AI image recognition somehow, if that's even possible for LSI.

If you end up not being able to find a solution, then we'd have to manually reupload all the header images ourselves, but I'm hoping we don't have to reach that point (not to mention it poses a challenge when we currently can't choose from the pre-uploaded images). I've already been updating the headers for some artists, but obviously it'd be way too time-consuming to do this for every artist we work on

Fixed, well... sort of. It now gives the reason of the problem, a HTTP connection was used. The system could not handle insecure connections (HTTP), but no check was done and the system simply stopped. LetsSingIt has been on a secure connection (HTTPS) for ages. With the new system, also security was inproved, HTTP connections to load external content are not allowed any longer.

One simple thing you can do what you run into this: often the picture can be loaded over HTTPS as well. So change HTTP to HTTPS to see if that works. If that still doesn't work, the picture cannot be used unfortunately.

Great! As long as a descriptive error is provided, that's all that matters. It's important that the user understands what they did incorrectly instead of leaving them in the dark. And changing "HTTP" to "HTTPS" indeed worked for that image

I should mention that uploading header pictures on the new site has improved significantly since my last post here. In fact, I think that might have been the last major issue I've experienced with it (and I haven't even encountered that HTTP error with any images since, so it's probably rare). We're getting there!

(Also, pardon my late response again - it's been a crazy month )
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 03-11-2022 18:23
Also, wanted to make a separate post to chime in on this issue that Scott posted as it seems to have confused Ray:

The members profiles are nearly blank in the new system. You have to go to the old system to post messages for birthday wishes.

I think what's throwing Scott off is that the profiles on the old site have the convenient tabs on top that separate the different sections of your profile (contributions, comments, profile, etc.). The new site doesn't have these, which is likely why he described the new profiles as "nearly blank". See this side-by-side image for comparison.

I agree that these tabs should be re-added to make things more clear and intuitive, so you can "jump" to the section of the profile you want. As it is now, you're forced to scroll endlessly until you find the section you want, which isn't really ideal.

So to Scott, you don't have to go to the old system to post messages for birthday wishes - you just have to scroll down to find the comment box in the new system.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 05-11-2022 04:29
I should mention that uploading header pictures on the new site has improved significantly since my last post here. In fact, I think that might have been the last major issue I've experienced with it (and I haven't even encountered that HTTP error with any images since, so it's probably rare). We're getting there!

And of course, I spoke too soon...just encountered another image today that's not loading or giving me any prompt when I try to add it as a header. Much like the previous "problem" image, it's sending me back to the three-button menu without any explanation.

The URL is HTTPS, so that's not the issue, and the problem persists even after re-uploading to Imgur, which is a first. So clearly it's an issue with the image itself - maybe it's too small? Either way, seems like another type of error message needs to be made for whatever this error "type" is.
tabbydog
tabbydog | 02-12-2022 22:44
Good Day

When I try to enter an unknown Label there is no "+add new record label". As a temporary fix I've been clicking to the old system and entering the new labels that way. It works ok but its time consuming.

When I try to enter a video for a song, I go to the search and click the yellow glass in does nothing although I have checked you tube and found there is a video for that song. Also, often in the cover page for that song (as an example, https://www.letssingit.com/carpenters-lyrics-i-m-caught-between-goodbye-and-i-love-you-5x7kwms ) video section shows "No Video available for this song" but when you go to Edit the song there is one.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-12-2022 23:45
Ray wrote the following in other thread in response to my "off topic" comment:

Song Alphabet Game #2

Ray | 1 hour, 45 min ago
* offtopic :
Without the old website tools and browser features I'm only going to use the ones I remember or have saved here on playlists etc Sorry! Its going to be boring until that feature is restored!

Is this one on my list? What "the old website tools and browser features" are we talking about? Let me know then I can restore it. Thanks.

/ end offtopic

Answers?

I didn't want to respond unless I see others are bothered by the same problems....

I have not yet noticed anyone else commenting on this. I asked (only two members) so far and they reported back that they just didn't even notice the difference.

#1: The easiest one to demonstrate is when you go to look up "artists" and then look for the "browse" alphabetically" ---that link goes .......nowhere!

I could post one photo as a skin at header if I made this a whole new topic...but I'll include it here without making a new topic if my description of its prior location helps you find it....

#2: My playlist USED to use YELLOW to instantly identify on an artists' song page.. what items we choose to have on our own personal playlists...

The YELLOW color is still there, on the introductory page to the artist with the "top 8" or "top 10" of their songs, the site still displays the yellow color in the box marked "Playlist" indicating its on my playlist..

When you go into the artist's listing of 100, 200 etc songs, its really harder to NOTICE the "check" mark vs the "+" symbol to add to my playlist.

Hope its clear....

Easier to identify the playlist all these years with the yellow marker, so I know which songs I've not chosen to be on my playlist and which ones I have to listen to decide if I'm going to add them or not.

Maybe its just me who misses that.

Its a relatively "new" change, I think, just in December 2022.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a few more, but those are my two top ones for easy to do, simple restoration, if you were to ask me --and you did about an hour ago. So I am responding back to let you know what I meant...

.....again, thank you for all your hard work in making LetsSingIt better and better, just commenting upon some changes that I didn't agree with..

Its up to you....if it saves memory use or makes it easier to use on Mobile items, or has other reasons why these changes were made...

Happy Holidays!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 23-12-2022 00:21
When you go to someone's profile to write a comment the save button doesn't work. I had to go back to the old site to post a birthday wish.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 24-12-2022 18:13
I think this is a fairly recent glitch, but I'm noticing that when adding bonus tracks to an album page by appending [Bonus Track] to the end of the song title, it will now show up in the tracklist with [Bonus Track] after it twice - one of these actually being added to the title (which I then need to go manually fix afterwards), while the other one is the proper system identifier.

I used this test album page to demonstrate it - I added "test 2 [bonus track]" to the tracklist, and it now appears in the tracklist as "test 2 [bonus track] [bonus track]". Then, when I go to edit the song title, it appears as "test 2 [bonus track]". This is not how it used to behave - the "bonus track" tag should only be present on the album tracklist, not actually made a part of the song title.

Furthermore, this also seems to be affecting older albums that already had bonus tracks listed. See this page as an example. Interestingly, the bonus tracks there don't have the tag as part of the actual title, yet it still appears in the tracklist twice after each one.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 26-12-2022 17:25
Update - looks like the above issue was already fixed

This next error I'm reporting has been an ongoing problem for a while, and I think it even predates the new site. But I figured it'd still be worth posting here so it can be lumped in with everything else that's being worked on (and I have to imagine it's a fairly easy fix).

The capitalization across the site is inconsistent when dealing with artist names and song titles that are in all-lowercase. It's a very minor thing, but still confusing, and it often makes me need to double-check that the capitalization was entered correctly on the page. I can only assume this has just been low on Ray's priority list for a while because there's no reason it should be like this.

Some examples to demonstrate my point:

- The artist jxdn officially stylizes his name in all lowercase. When going to his artist page, you can see this all-lowercase capitalization is reflected in both the tab text and in the song list, but not the header text - arguably the most important and eye-catching text when going to an artist page. Screenshot here. The same issue is present on his song pages, as seen here.
- Every song on Billie Eilish's debut album is officially stylized in all-lowercase. If you go to the album page, these stylizations are reflected, but again, when you go to the actual song pages, the header text is written in proper title case despite the tab text showing the correct all-lowercase title. Screenshot here.

This doesn't seem to be a problem for songs or artists with all-caps stylization, as evidenced here. It is only lowercase words that seem to be "auto-capitalized" by the headers. This even affects songs like this, where the correct capitalization is "A Teenager in Love", but the header text shows "A Teenager In Love".
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 27-12-2022 16:44
Today I tried to submit lyrics for "Home" by Marshmello, which only has two lines of lyrics (two repetitions of "check this out"). However, I could not do this on the new site as it's giving me an error that the "lyrics are too short".

Why is there a minimum character requirement for lyrics now? Some songs really do only have a line or two of lyrics, so this would prevent us from adding the lyrics to such songs.
Ray
Ray | 30-12-2022 17:30
Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing site-issues, much appreciated. I've been working hard behind the scenes. I've not always been able to reproduce reported issues. A step by step guide to reproduce the problem or a screendump is very welcome. Then I can see the issue in a second. An update where we stand. Below an update about reported issues. If your issue is not in the list, I need more info.

Guest added a song that already exists but when I go to offer the remove / already exists option, I still have to approve or not the other options artist, title, lyrics, etc. It would be nice if we do the remove option if it takes care of all the rest or maybe some other solution.

An upgrade is in place. When selecting the remove option, all other content doesn't need a review anymore.

The album listed on songs used to have back and forward tabs to progress forward or backward if we're listening and want to sing a long. I see that feature has been eliminated. I liked this feature and I hope you can put it back.

The buttons are back.

When I try to enter an unknown Label there is no "+add new record label"

The add-label functionality is back.

When you go to someone's profile to write a comment the save button doesn't work. I had to go back to the old site to post a birthday wish.

Fixed.

Today I tried to submit lyrics for "Home" by Marshmello, which only has two lines of lyrics (two repetitions of "check this out"). However, I could not do this on the new site as it's giving me an error that the "lyrics are too short".

Fixed.

when adding bonus tracks to an album page by appending [Bonus Track] to the end of the song title, it will now show up in the tracklist with [Bonus Track] after it twice - one of these actually being added to the title (which I then need to go manually fix afterwards), while the other one is the proper system identifier.

Fixed.

what's throwing Scott off is that the profiles on the old site have the convenient tabs on top that separate the different sections of your profile (contributions, comments, profile, etc.). The new site doesn't have these, which is likely why he described the new profiles as "nearly blank". See this side-by-side image for comparison. I agree that these tabs should be re-added to make things more clear and intuitive, so you can "jump" to the section of the profile you want. As it is now, you're forced to scroll endlessly until you find the section you want, which isn't really ideal.

Member pages redesigned.

And of course, I spoke too soon...just encountered another image today that's not loading or giving me any prompt when I try to add it as a header. Much like the previous "problem" image, it's sending me back to the three-button menu without any explanation.

Working on this one.

There's an example of an album being edited right now in the beta queue (where it adds song entries) for each song of the album and we can't tell the system to link the songs. It "adds" the songs but when we go to approve and click "save" it claims we have made no changes.

Can't reproduce this one.

When I try to enter a video for a song, I go to the search and click the yellow glass in does nothing although I have checked you tube and found there is a video for that song. Also, often in the cover page for that song (as an example, https://www.letssingit.com/carpenters-lyrics-i-m-caught-between-goodbye-and-i-love-you-5x7kwms ) video section shows "No Video available for this song" but when you go to Edit the song there is one.

Working on this one, but difficult to catch. The issue fixes itself quickly. By the time I look at the provided examples, the problem is gone.

My playlist USED to use YELLOW to instantly identify on an artists' song page.. what items we choose to have on our own personal playlists. The YELLOW color is still there, on the introductory page to the artist with the "top 8" or "top 10" of their songs, the site still displays the yellow color in the box marked "Playlist" indicating its on my playlist.

On the list.

The capitalization across the site is inconsistent when dealing with artist names and song titles that are in all-lowercase. It's a very minor thing, but still confusing, and it often makes me need to double-check that the capitalization was entered correctly on the page. I can only assume this has just been low on Ray's priority list for a while because there's no reason it should be like this.

On the list.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 30-12-2022 18:38
Thank you again for the update Ray, we appreciate the hard work as always!

Looking through the errors, it looks like the "lyrics are too short" error isn't fully fixed. The lyrics to that particular song submit fine now, but the error still appears for shorter phrases.

For example, this interlude track literally has one word of lyrics, which is correct. I tried to reproduce adding these lyrics on a test page and I got the error again. While I understand you likely want a character limit to prevent spam contributions, it's actually destructive in edge cases like this since it makes it impossible to add "short" lyrics without going back to the old site.
Ray
Ray | 30-12-2022 19:49
Correct, I only reduced the minimum length from 50 to 20, I did not completelt removed that option. I made it 5 now. I hope that will do.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 30-12-2022 21:56
To be honest, I'm still against the decision to have a character limit at all. It might seem like a small thing, but I'm not a fan of being restricted from adding lyrics just because of their length, as I value accuracy and completion when contributing to the site.

Let's say for instance that a song only has a single short utterance in it, such as "hey!" or "go!" (example). Our only option then would be to mark the song instrumental when it really isn't. Again, I've come across this from time to time when submitting lyrics for interlude tracks, or songs that are mostly instrumental but may have a single word spoken.

The 5-character limit might take care of most cases, but I hope you can consider this viewpoint. If you really do want this character limit, at least give us a workaround of sorts for special cases like this.
Ray
Ray | 30-12-2022 22:16
I agree with you. But I'm running into technical limitations. I've set it at 3 for now. I'll need to run an upgrade to enitrely remove the restriction. I'll put this on the list
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 30-12-2022 23:36
Great to hear, and I'm glad we're on the same page

There's one more thing I've been meaning to mention here, so I guess I'll do that now as well.

As of recent, I can no longer add featured artists through submitting an album tracklist. In the past, I'd been able to denote a featured artist after certain track titles when typing the tracklist (example). Then, when I'd submit the tracklist, the system would recognize this and auto-add the features. But now, the system thinks that's actually part of the track title, so I have to go in and add them manually to each song that has them. I always thought this method was a huge time-saver and was hoping you could reinstate it if possible.

I used this test album page again to demonstrate this.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-12-2022 01:45
Thank you Ray for putting my problem (that is my top #1 as of today) on your list! [You know which one....the one you quoted above, [8 hrs ago] with "YELLOW" in caps. Sorry had to make it clear without screen shot or video screen to demonstrate it....]

I, and we all here, appreciate so very much your work behind the scenes! Don't worry ---all that hard work pays off and is very noticeable! i.e. for example:

I LOVE
YES LOVE the "bounce out" "enlarge" "magnify" ?
(I don't know the professional term for that one) where if you "hover" over a box it gets larger!

Solves several problems at once, like not being able to see the tiny type (even on my larger computer screen) and for the Mobile users ......how to make things larger! Lets see it elsewhere too on the site----- if you can...

Examples I copied and pasted, so everyone else knows it too and can play with them:

I'm A Survivor lyrics
Reba McEntire
957 (+3,762) <<< box that bounces outward with tiny data in it I can READ clearly!

and

just above it....an older one back on your charts! YAY!

Addicted To Love lyrics
Robert Palmer
956 (+1,070) <<< box that bounces outward with tiny data in it I can READ clearly!

Do you remember older APPLE devices? They all had like a scrolling magnifier on its cursor years ago---wherever you "hovered" the cursor it magnified a sphere around it larger so you can fit more TYPE and Data and visualize the tiny icons & boxes on a screen, but only if you're interested in seeing exactly what it has in the "box" i.e. your "chart symbol with its number rating on the Artist's song listing"

(I don't know how else to describe it... then I can read the "number" on the tiny tiny chart there..)

(Sorry, am I showing my age? Or maybe screen needs to be brighter---Then it uses up battery so fast! To see these wonderful details you provide for those who love numbers and what they mean!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A New problem, which I mentioned earlier, just checking the two songs I like above....and linked to the Chart page

Yes, I got the lyrics!

Thanks LetsSingIt!

But.............

(complaint?) both of them only have the Lyrics.....

No method for me to hear the melody---so I add in the music from my "memory" of years back.....and try to sing both of these songs.....

Singing it without the real original music (or original official You Tube of the song) does not work. When I sing song--its very dull, without the pauses, riffs, background chords in between the verses.... doesn't sound like the original at all..

Why not?

because these two example songs, like 100,000's of others on the site here---have been prevented from viewing You Tube's for the songs...

All you get is.......

No video available for this song

(unhappy Red Faced Video creature image)

sorry to end this posting with yet another problem that is not your fault and impossible to solve...]

Have a Happy New Year!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 01-01-2023 01:17
Thank you Ray. Happy New Year!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 08-01-2023 18:23
This is more of a change request that I would like to see at some point - and in fact is something I've been wanting for a very long time - but it would be really nice to be able to "swap" the relationship of a featured artist on a song.

Let's take for example the song "Unholy" by Sam Smith & Kim Petras. Kim is not officially credited as a "feature" on the song - it is a dual credit to both artists equally, which is reflected on streaming services such as Apple Music.

Originally, the page for this song on LetsSingIt had her listed as a feature instead. In order for me to correct this, I had to go through all five versions of the song that exist on the site, remove her as a feature entirely, re-add her with the proper "and" artist relationship, then reorder her so that she appears at the top of the list (this last step only applies to the remixes).

As it stands, this process is unnecessarily tedious when all I needed to do was change her artist relationship. One idea I have is that you could add a pencil icon to the featured artist editor, which would allow us to simply change her artist relationship without going through the whole process of removing and re-adding. Here's a quick sketch of what I mean.
Ray
Ray | 10-01-2023 11:53
Hi guys, a couple of improvements and fixed from the last week:

- fixed: incorrect color presentation of the playlist buttons
- fixed: inconsistent capitalization of artist names
- improved: error handling in case of failing to upload a picture
- improved: featured artists can be edited now

As of recent, I can no longer add featured artists through submitting an album tracklist. In the past, I'd been able to denote a featured artist after certain track titles when typing the tracklist (example). Then, when I'd submit the tracklist, the system would recognize this and auto-add the features. But now, the system thinks that's actually part of the track title, so I have to go in and add them manually to each song that has them. I always thought this method was a huge time-saver and was hoping you could reinstate it if possible.

The auto-detect should indeed work as you described. I'm going to look into this why this is not working anymore.

Thanks for the help reporting everthing! Much appreciated!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 11-01-2023 01:46
Thanks once again Ray! Very pleasantly surprised to see the "edit" option for featured artists implemented so quickly And upon attempting to upload that problem image from before, I indeed get an "image is too small" error now, nice work.

On the other hand, I hate to come here just to say that an issue isn't fully fixed again...but unfortunately that's the case with the capitalization problem.

Here's what you did fix capitalization on:
- Song page title headers (example)
- Artist page name headers (example)

And here's what remains unfixed:
- Artist name on song page header (example)
- Artist name on album page header (example)

I initially didn't report that this issue appears on an artist's album pages as well, so that was my mistake
Ray
Ray | 11-01-2023 14:10
Thanks for your feedback

I also fixed the other capitalization problem. Also the auto-detection of featured artists in submitted tracklists should work now.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-01-2023 14:23
Thanks for making all the fixes!

about this one:

- fixed: incorrect color presentation of the playlist buttons

Maybe I didn't go out and log in properly? Or stay logged out properly? I'll try another browser ... Tried Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Why is my "song page" of artists' song like this one: Daryl Hall / lyrics

not showing my playlisted items as "yellow" just the grey box like all other boxes with a "check" mark vs the " + " mark in playlist box......

Of course the purpose of coloring my own "playlisted" ones is clear as Daryl Hall has 347 lyrics on his fully expanded Song Page on LetsSingIt, and its really helpful to know which are my favorites, easily detected, by "color" and which I have not selected yet for a playlist....

[Yes I know most of my Playlist lyrics of major artists today, don't have the You Tubes with songs links active anymore, but that is another problem for another day another discussion thread!]
Ray
Ray | 11-01-2023 16:00
If the problem was not fixed, that was perhaps a caching issue on LSI side. I flushed all caches. Did that fix the problem?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 12-01-2023 01:37

Fixed it!

YAY!!!!!!

Now I can !
Ray
Ray | 12-01-2023 14:11
καλεσμένος
καλεσμένος
ΞΕΠΕΤΑΧΤΕΊ ΑΠΟΘΗΚΕΎΣΕΤΕ οικονομία ...
Διαβάστε περισσότερα: