cs

Randomness is the Answer #191

Následovat 1
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 07-07-2020 21:39
RIP Jeff's randomness streak and Tom Brady's chances at more rings.

----------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
51 do 75 z 5,001 reakce
strana 3 z 201
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-07-2020 00:12
I'm going out in a few to see if I can see it in the west after sunset. Figures it's raining though.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-07-2020 01:13
Beautiful, all blue, clear skies here to see the comet......and [turning body] right there in the West, where sun set and Big Dipper will appear is one connected huge Stratocumulus cloud....all grey.... #: #:
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-07-2020 01:30
ugh lmao.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 14-07-2020 12:25
6th day in a row of working....but it's 36 an hour today.!
Bummed about Grant Imahara. he was one of the good ones on Mythbusters. They've lost a few from that show.
Ready to get out of town next week.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-07-2020 18:07
Getting a scoped shoved down my windpipe to see if I have a hiatal hernia or stomach ulcers sometime in the near future. Yee fucking haw.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 14-07-2020 18:21
Oh, that sounds like a bundle of fun. Good luck with it.

I think I put my underwear on backwards. It's pretty uncomfortable.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-07-2020 18:37
Yeah, haha, I am thrilled, but thank you!

I could imagine that not being all too comfortable lol.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-07-2020 22:53
Wish I had solutions for both of you....

Does it have a label on one side for next time?

Telling Jeff to "relax" will not help as you'll tense up and it will hurt. Don't forget the numbing spray for windpipe and throat so you hopefully don't feel it so much as see it happening.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-07-2020 22:59
I'm pretty sure I'm getting knocked out for it, Practice...
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-07-2020 23:21
Ok, good Jeff...but use a reputable place...I get something similar to Joan Rivers' procedure --which seems to be what you're heading to have done, each year (NOT this year....with COVID)....and I don't get knocked out---so just be careful who you trust---having someone there too helps I'm certain.

Good luck! Let us know if you're all solid and well on both the inside and outside!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-07-2020 23:27
My doctor referred me Practice. I have it under control, thank you man.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 15-07-2020 01:22
Yeah endoscopy, you should be fine, Jeff.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2020 01:41
should be

This comet is giving me a run for my money. Still no luck. :/
roxcyn
roxcyn | 15-07-2020 02:45
I've had four done, so I think you'll be good as long as you have a good Gastroenterologist.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2020 02:51
Yeah, I hear he's a class act.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 15-07-2020 03:02
Awesome, if you have any questions just let me know.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2020 03:09
This app I use to track the stars and whatnot keeps resetting my location on me and it's driving me bonkers. Not a fan of having to constantly reinput my latitude and longitude.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 15-07-2020 06:07
I don't think they usually knock people out for that? But I guess sometimes.

Nah, don't think there's a label in that pair.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2020 06:15
You're right, you apparently don't get anesthesia but are heavily sedated to the point you're in a deep sleep.

Well fuck that.

Arguing with PayPal support at 2:16 AM is so much fun. Not.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-07-2020 07:12
Lisa, having dealt with people with disabilities...I share a secret that blind people use to always have the correct side on clothing, and even matching COLORS too, while totally blind.......if that is ok...

If you don't want to "mark" one side of expensive item visibly with an indelible marker (just use a dot or a line) so you know which side is back or front or inside or out....what blind people have done for them is that they can read "braille" so they put a hidden series of "dots" or for sighted people just need to sew in a "one heavy double knotted dot" [needlepoint people know what that is] of colored thread that only you know is there---
and it lasts through multiple machine washings!
......and would not bother your skin rubbing against it...
that would indicate which side is which...and you feel for the little bump....even in the dark, and hurried [ ] you'll always have it on correctly!

Hope it helps not only you but others who read by here and might find a hidden gem of information..... "no Jeff I'm not calling writing these informative items an "Easter Egg" of information...even if I'd like to!

and

so it is just one posting......I'm doing too many in a row.....

Jeff.. I get something akin to "Bio Freeze".....but you do NOT want to use that as its not for ingesting....Its called a local anesthetic.
I'm always fully conscious and arguing about the amount of uncomfortableness I feel....But its up to you...once you go through the first one...you'll know what to expect and you have a "class act" Gastroenterologist to help you through the first time!
I'm confident everything will be all right.....I was just sharing my experiences...which is what Randomness is all about, correct??????????????
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2020 13:14
Yes correct. Thank you.

About to have a video call with my new counselor. I look like ass and am so tired lmao. Should be a neat experience though!
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 15-07-2020 18:44
That's pretty clever, Practice. Thanks. Since this was just a one time thing and not a regular occurrence, I don't know that I need to take that kind of steps. But it was interesting. My mom's eyesight has become very bad, so I am often thinking about things that might help her.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2020 21:59
Sitting on my deck with a lemonade watching twitter fall apart due to hackers hacking famous and powerful people and big names companies. 2020 though.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 16-07-2020 01:37
Awww Twitter.....

And Lisa...check on Google...but there are increasing amount of programs, apps and other things for people with low sight, who are not blind, but need magnification (i.e. medicine bottles) to read important things. Its called or listed under "Assistive Technology". I think I've seen product shows, or news about iPad/tablets which use cameras to magnify things...and computer programs can do things with web cams so allowing people to read normal sized print magnified [Libraries have had this for years, its just getting down to public use]----I forget what we use here in USA and anyway, you need something similar that is available in Sweden. Cell phones can be used too if Mom is not computer savvy
Good Luck!
If I come across something more concrete than general suggestions, I'll post it here for you and anyone else who needs a little extra "super sight" these days!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-07-2020 07:56
I don't think they usually knock people out for that?

You get sedated and are out of it. Sometimes people can't be, and they are awake for the whole thing.

Arguing with PayPal support at 2:16 AM is so much fun. Not.

Wait, PayPal is opened at that time?

Why does Twitter keep getting hacked.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: