Photo Editing And Processing

Následovat 1
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-12-2019 20:28
Hey,

This is a basically another "Picture Thread" but this thread is gonna be mainly used for photos that didn't make the final cut, photos that were taken before editing and pictures of the setup during a photoshoot. Stay tuned for some photos that didn't make the final cut or photos before the editing phase.

This is also a good spot to ask questions regarding photos, cameras, etc. Please don't hesitate to make conversation about photos but keep it on topic, of course.
26 do 45 z 45 reakce
strana 2 z 2
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 08-02-2020 17:42
Clear image of Moon with Tyco crater and ejecta all sharp in focus! Working the picture does improve things!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-02-2020 17:49
I'm telling you Practice, stacking photos does wonders! Really was able to bring out a lot detail and make it crisp as ever!

Really think you and Ray will really like what I've done with the pic. Coming soon!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-02-2020 00:15
Adding final touches. Final picture will be in the photography thread!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-02-2020 02:58
Yes! Definitely picture perfect! (Do a "Fracture.com" for your wall)
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-02-2020 03:20
I'm not sure what that is, Practice, haha. What is it?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-02-2020 11:52
Sorry, didn't have the correct name of the link from tv ads I've been watching...I have a whole list (4-5) that I'm considering ordering from the site. So as of yet I its unknown how well they ship or quality yet....They hang a few millimeters off the wall so frame is not needed and I think hangers are removeable I hope from most wall surfaces??

fractureme.com
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-02-2020 14:43
Ah just a printing company. Might have to look into that! Thanks!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-02-2020 15:43
Its cool....got some done on laser etched "metal" or other things like T-shirts etc....so this is just another method of doing something to get the digital prints out of the memory stick so we can enjoy them! (other than broadcasting on the news!) Lucky you!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-02-2020 17:36
Might look into it. Thanks!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-03-2020 03:39
Talking about the photo I just posted in the photography thread..

Went out and saw it was getting cloudy out. Took over 135 pics and over 4GBs of photos. The Moon had lined up perfectly above one of our trees on our property but the clouds had completely overtaken it. Waited a few mins and it popped out for about fifteen seconds. Was able to get some Moon data tonight as well so that definitely helped in the editing phase.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-04-2020 00:31
Venus and M45 (Pleiades)

One frame out of 75. Having a not so great time stacking my frames together because of the trees.

Venus passed through The Pleiades Star Cluster, creating an interesting photo opportunity, this happens every 8 years.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-04-2020 02:04
Tonight's project.

A lot of frames to go through. This should be a very interesting process!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-04-2020 06:11
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 29-04-2020 20:53
Ended up scratching the entire project. Wasn't happy with the result. :p
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-06-2020 07:30
Shot the Milky Way tonight at 85mm. Here's one of the many frames captured tonight. 3 satellites in one pic, neat.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-06-2020 09:41
Great shot Jeff!
Did you plan on those 3 or just by chance?
Also----(I see the processing you go through in the screen in the 4-28-20 1:11 am post--thanks)

Questions? It may be the processing app or what you did just in that one photo to get the streaks of the 3 satellites...but unlike your other prior photos (many) this one, when I press the "enlarge" button on gyazo photo...the stars have very tiny tracking blobs...so they are elongated, every one! Your other shots (see April earlier ones for example) stay sharp and clear even in enlargement...
Just pointing it out in case you did something different purposely, or in case its a processing artifact that you haven't noticed yourself.
Processing is done on the Discord app???

Good Job anyway!!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-06-2020 16:41
No, I don't plan on trying to capture satellites ever. To be fair, they ruin the photos but I have a program that removes them from each frame.

I was at 85mm and I am limited to an exposure time. 4 seconds in this case so there is likely some trailing. Not really worried.

Processing is not done on discord, processing is done with other programs. Really unsure where discord came from.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-06-2020 18:10
Thanks for explaining about the satellites!

Maybe you answered this in your post above, but to reply to your "Really unsure where discord came from"
I found it when I clicked on your "one" word link above:

Shot the Milky Way tonight at 85mm. Here's one
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/254685766397984769/725613486712946708/DSC02787.JPG
of the many frames captured tonight. 3 satellites in one pic, neat.

= discordapp.com

Maybe you were on your discord page when you copied the photo link for posting??
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-06-2020 18:21
Yes, I shared the photo in Discord and then copied the link.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-01-2021 09:11
Lightroom is just a more advanced Adobe Camera Raw by the way...

I throw my photos in Lightroom, and then send them to Photoshop for touchups. Seems lazy to not want both quality and quantity.. If I do a wedding session and I only feel like editing some photos half assedly, that's literally lazy lmao.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: