Back to old website

Contributor Day 2019!

Následovat 2
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 00:00
It's December 1st!! That means today it's LSI Contributor Day!!!!!

Today we say THANK YOU to all contributors on LetsSingIt. There are so many people from all over the world who dedicate their time and energy to keep the content on LetsSingIt accurate and up-to-date, it's unbelievable. I'm so thankful for that. THANKS GUYS!!!

Keep up the fantastic work! Cheers on the contributors!

Woow, it's the sixth edition of LSI Contributor Day already. I remember introducing Contributor Day like it was yesterday, but it was back in 2014.

Now let's celebrate .... music please!

10 reakce
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 00:15
Proud to be part of the LSI contributors for 15 years! So let's celebrate, cheers to Contributor Day!

*Popping confetti*
CarlJ
CarlJ | 12:34
Proud to be a member for just over 7 years now. Met a lot of interesting people i now call friends. Cheers to you Ray for creating such an awesome website.
RaphJC_34
RaphJC_34 | 18:29
It's cool to be a part of this important lyrics page. Thanks a lot
roxcyn
roxcyn | 22:24
Thanks everyone on this site for all you do!
Captain_Keeta
I'm glad my 104,000 posts finally mean something. Keep up the good work bois.
tabbydog
tabbydog | 05:33
You know of course that we are creating history here. There are dozens of lyric sites; some genre focused; some ..... but we are the only ones who are everything focused. Totally in it for the love of the world's common language, Music. Well done, God bless
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05:34
Yes, we try our best. Thanks for being a part of the LSI family, Tony!
Captain_Keeta
You know of course that we are creating history here.

LSi will have its own Wikipedia page someday. There better be a section about my contributions. :]]]
Ray
Ray | 12:02
LSi will have its own Wikipedia page someday. There better be a section about my contributions.

What about the Guinness Book of World Records
Captain_Keeta
That works too!
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: