Následovat 3
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-07-2017 04:54
I checked before posting.... seems there are about
1,407 similar results, showing 1 to 50

and I'm sorry, I'm not going over each one to be 100% certain its never been done before!

So as a recent posting gave me an idea to start this thread!

Find and post here various You Tube videos that have the words ON the video as part of the song encouraging the audience to "sing along"

Yes, yes there are millions out there who have created videos with the lyrics on the same page as the song playing..... We can all find that in many of the songs here on LSI...

I'm looking for the special moments of the sing along videos(but I guess this didn't qualify for that topic heading so I put it in general forum topics).

Here is one I'll post as an example:

See? The whole performance is not only sing along with the video, but the words are clearly posted as they are being sung! I know I've seen many of these in the past and I'll try to re-locate and post them here myself...but asking all others as you discover them (or if you know of any) please post them here so they are in one easy to discover spot on the LSI site!

Thanks !
26 do 50 z 55 reakce
strana 2 z 3
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-04-2018 22:41
Thank you Celine!

Perfect! You've got this thread going strong and Thanks so much for helping!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 04-07-2018 02:13
Black or White

Michael Jackson

It begins like other lyric videos, but half way through the creator of this You Tube becomes more active with the words, so that's why its here--for the better work they did at the last half of the video.

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 12-09-2019 10:03
Playing around with "you tube" to see if it works elsewhere I found this! [Had to format you tube tag myself still]

I Don't Care
Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 13-09-2019 14:29
Now I have the automatic tag back again to post more!

Piece Of Your Heart
MEDUZA feat. Goodboys

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 28-01-2020 16:27
Used To Love

Martin Garrix and Dean Lewis

[Thank you Celine for pointing my way to this one!]
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-02-2020 00:18
Gonna Celebrate

by The Phantoms

* offtopic :
Well, this is puzzling, Can't find this on LetsSingIt yet!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-02-2020 00:19
Celebration

Kool & The Gang

* offtopic :
[Not all lyrics are correct in this video but its good to celebrate with!]
roxcyn
roxcyn | 12-03-2020 08:18
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-07-2020 06:09
I Don't Know Why
NOTD feat. Astrid S (NO)

A very good lyrics You Tube.....this is how they should all be! Very easy to learn on first try to sing along hitting all the notes and stress marks perfectly.....not like karaoke with pure text on the screen!
So thanks to robinsvy for posting a list so I ran down names and found this lyric one worked with the video!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-05-2021 19:49
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-07-2021 09:01
"School Song"

Harry Potter

About: Song is actually titled in video as "The Sorting Hat"
Not School Song in currently displayed video

[Most of the Harry Potter listings seem to have been moved around by Snap or someone out of title order---its a big job for someone to find all the missing ones and put them back as well as reclassify the moved ones into new songs----and "Albums" 1 and 5 are listed...where did Albums 2, 3 and 4 disappear to? ]

host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: