cs

Artist Moderator's News

Následovat 2
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
danastasia
danastasia | 23-06-2004 16:36
The A15 suggested this idea, with the following lovely passage...

I was wondering if there's a possibility to add an Artist News forum under News catagory, which in this forum all artist moderators can notify if there were changes with their artists, such as albums added, artist is in the making or being re-decorated and stuff like that, questions, feedback to the artist mod and such.
I also think that in this forum people can request lyrics to be added to the database from the artist mods and such.
I think that this will contribute to the general awareness of the artists' lyrical condition and such.

So,
please post in here with artist moderator related news ONLY, and not just corrections you have made. Any questions for artist moderators should be posted in here too.
1 do 25 z 322 reakce
strana 1 z 13
TheA15
TheA15 | 25-06-2004 16:51
Ok, Blue Oyster Cult updated: Added studio albums from "Blue Oyster Cult" to "Curse of The Hidden Mirror". 9 or 10 albums overall.

Cave In updated: Added Albums: Beyond Hypothermia, Until Your Heart Stops, Tides of Tomorrow (EP), Creative Eclipses (EP), Antenna & Jupiter.

Tool updated: Songs edited, removed, added, added albums Opiate (EP), Undertow, Lateralus, Aenima edited a bit.

Jurassic 5 updated: Album "Power In Numbers" Added, "Quality Control" album also added.

Enjoy!

Tell me if you see any mistakes.

Cheers
speedway260
speedway260 | 25-06-2004 16:53
Christina milian-dip it low- Ok a lot of messages saying its ''poke it out like your back roll'' or ''poke it out like your back broke'' ive decided and had a listen and its going to be back roll.
GeeWhiz
GeeWhiz | 26-06-2004 01:09
The following artists have been added to and many correction made to date. There are still more correction required but am steadally making corrections and additions. All the artists have extensive Album listings and still adding some in this areas.

Alabama has 194 lyrics with 32 albums listed.
Alan Jakson has 141 lyrics with 16 albums listed.
Anne Murray has 55 lyrics with 58 albums listed.
Billy Dean has 59 lyrics with 10 albums listed.
Billy Ray Cyrus has 89 lyrics with 9 albums listed.
Blackhawk has 60 lyrics and 6 albums listed.
Blake Shelton has 21 lyrics and 2 albums listed.
Brad Paisley has 45 lyrics and 3 albums listed.
Brooks & Dunn has 112 ltrics and 11 albums listed.
Buck Owens has 383 lyrics and 63 albums listed.
Chris Cagle has 24 lyics and 2 albums listed
Clint Black has 108 lyrics and 12 albums listed.
Conway Twitty has 392 lyrics and 95 albums listed.
Diamond Rio has 83 lyrics and 9 albums listed.
Don Williams has 213 lyrics and 59 albums listed.
Dwight Yoakam has 155 lyrics and 19 albums listed.
George Jones has 299 lyrics and 122 albums listed.
George Strait has 264 lyrics and 35 albums listed.
Jim Reeves has 115 lyrics and 45 albums listed.
Keith Urban has 52 lyrics and 6 albums listed.
Kenny Chesney has 94 lyrics and 10 albums listed.
Lonestar has 79 lyrics and 8 albums listed.
Loretta Lynn has 51 lyrics and 59 albums listed.
Mark Chesnutt has 96 lyrics and 12 albums listed.
Mickey Gilley has 51 lyrics and 47 albums listed
Patsy Cline has 127 lyrics and 21 albums listed.
Randy Travis has 155 lyrics and 20 albums listed.

While none of these artists are complete in either lyrics or albums they are well established with what is listed. For some artists all there work is listed but I do not have all their lyrics. And I still find some errors in the lyrics I have. For others I have all the lyrics but didn't list all the albums as all the lyrics were contained in the ones that are listed.

While I'm at it I want to say Thanks to those users who have helped me find some of the errors and sent me correction. Please remember to include the name "title" and artist to witch the correction you suggest are for...

GeeWhiz
LuthorCorp
LuthorCorp | 13-07-2004 04:59
Question...

1. I've gotten a couple corrections for a song which are clearly 100% wrong. They're missing big chunks for words or they send a message correcting one word, and their word is wrong. Definately wrong. But these ppl are quite insistant that I need to heed their advice.
Should I ignore the suggestion or send them a polite message back saying that I believe the lyrics I posted are correct, but thanks for writing? Or a nasty message? lol

XOXO
milady
milady | 13-07-2004 05:02
the best way is still sending them a polite message. if it won't work, then juz simply ignore them cos mods are supposed to help out, not help start a fight.
xdr1016
xdr1016 | 13-07-2004 05:02
- Updated and finished lyrics for Skankin' Pickle. Everything for them is up to date.
andro
andro | 13-07-2004 05:14
You will notice that I have added album listings for Rachel Stevens. The re-release of her album Funky Dory is now listed with the new track listing, although it is not due for release until later this month

Also, I will not be adding the song "Some Girls" to the lyrics archive until I've heard it for myself
ignacio
ignacio | 13-07-2004 05:52
Guns N Roses: I know the lyrics, I just havent gotten around to adding them yet. So stop sending me lyrics.
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 14-07-2004 23:51
Artists I've corrected and are complete:
Arcadia, Collective Soul, The Cult, Def Leppard, Jane's Addiction, The Vines

* offtopic :
Please all Duranies be nice, I'll be fixing that big mess next and I've already got over a dozen messages in three days
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 14-07-2004 23:53
currently, I'm waiting for ray to make a distinction between Ben Folds and Ben Folds Five, so until that happens... hoo boy.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 15-07-2004 00:07
UPDATE from me

My artists are:

Modest Mouse- Done, with a few minor lyrics corrections left

Rufus Wainwright-Done

Coldplay-Done

Michelle Branch-Done

Carly Simon-Nowhere near being done. If you have any lyrics or information, message it to me! She only has 19 songs in the map

Carole King- Not done. I have to add songs to all of the albums, but the albums are all set up. Message me with lyrics

Sheryl Crow-Not done, but has a good start. Message me with anything
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 15-07-2004 00:55
How come people always send me songs for artists I don't do?

anyways Prince is almost done i just have too add lyrics and I'm starting to do Dave Matthews now
djskribble989
djskribble989 | 15-07-2004 14:19
Papa Roach- I have just added every official album, supposing that there are 3 total albums
Molotov- Also added all 4 albums (no EP's)
Jez
Jez | 15-07-2004 14:20
Darren Hayes - 'Popular'. The latest single has been added to the archives.
danastasia
danastasia | 15-07-2004 14:21
I still need to albumize American Hi-fi, don't worry I will do it - don't have a great deal of time right now
djskribble989
djskribble989 | 15-07-2004 14:29
Quarashi- their latest single Stun Gun has just been added
kornucopia85
kornucopia85 | 15-07-2004 17:45
How comes after I've edited the lyrics for artists, people can still change them without me knowing? It's happened so many times, and it's just basically annoying, lol. For example, I corrected the lyrics to a Slipknot song, I checked it about 2 days later and someone had changed it already to their own liking. Is there anyway to stop it?
andro
andro | 21-07-2004 04:44
Update:

"Some Girls" by Rachel Stevens has been added to the archive

Also, if anyone has the lyrics for her track "More More More" then please contact me
Sunflower
Sunflower | 21-07-2004 04:48
every mighty mighty bosstones album is up, i still have to post some lyrics but the song titles are there.
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 22-07-2004 04:10
Duran Duran is finally finished, woo hoo!

And I just found where the title for their first tentative single for their upcoming album was leaked and put it up! no lyrics yet though, dang it.
Tepwa
Tepwa | 22-07-2004 04:13
Loon - i will get to add the album with its lyrics soon enough and i'm just not int he mood to do it right now.

Chingy - I finally got the chorus right to "one call away" so you guests stop with the messages please cuz i got it correct finally. thanks!
LuthorCorp
LuthorCorp | 23-07-2004 03:44
I have a suggestion:

Artist mods should be able to add/edit/remove fanpages. I think it would help keep link up to date and minimize broken links.

Just a thought
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 23-07-2004 04:17
Ben Folds and Ben Folds Five have been seperated into two seperate artists (redundant I know) and I'm moderating them, let me know if you have any questions.
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 25-07-2004 19:53
311 is complete and corrected, thanks to all who sent corrections in!
LuthorCorp
LuthorCorp | 27-07-2004 20:33
I just got a fussy message about how Clay Aiken isn't the original artist for one of the songs on his lyric page. I guess their point was, it shouldn't be there.
Have people ever heard of covers?!? OMG.
Anyway... I sent an email. Well see what happens.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: