LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs
Následovat 1
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
1emmyg
1emmyg | 07-02-2017 03:21
Are there any music videos that are so bad or awkward to you that they literally make you cringe? One of my favorite bands Eisley had a music video produced for their song I Wasn't Prepared and it was the most confusing thing I'd ever seen. It was one of those music videos where they cut out the song so you can hear what the actors were saying, but I honestly think it was completely pointless as you can't understand a single thing that's happening anyway. It has to do with this girl, this guy and this astronaut and the most confusing part is that I thought the astronaut was the girls dad but then she ends up romantically kissing him at the end? There's a lot of crying and stuff for what seems to be no explained reason. Like, I guess it all has to do with this guy named Dave but it's never explained who Dave even is and why this guy is crying over him? Yeah, I don't know but the video was basically abandoned by the band almost immediately and rumor is they didn't even want it to come out. They actually had their dad produce another one for them lol. Anyways, do you guys have any you'd like to share?
4 reakce
Clifhanger61
Clifhanger61 | 05-12-2018 16:54
Ah, i think "cringey" like "beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder...✌
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-12-2018 03:40
There's a playlist on YouTube.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 16-02-2022 23:51
Sorry, re-do the link: That playlist does not exist anymore!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 17-02-2022 09:18
Here is a playlist. The person may have deleted or put the playlist on private.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: