cs

Item "in the queue" that isn't

Následovat 2
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-06-2016 18:33
I was looking through the summary of most wanted/requested lyrics and I'm getting this message when I try to add lyrics for No Hard Feelings by The Avett Brothers. Yet I went through the queue just now and it's not in "Corrected songs" or "New songs". So where is it?
14 reakce
Ray
Ray | 23-06-2016 19:57
I think you went through the public queue. But this artist has a moderator, so it's in the moderator queue. I'm not sure if super-mods also have access to this mod-queue.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-06-2016 19:59
Ohhh. D'oh! Of course. Sorry.
Ray
Ray | 23-06-2016 20:01
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 23-06-2016 20:18
Are you the mod for this artist, Joey?
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 23-06-2016 22:55
No, she isn't.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-06-2016 03:53
Oh, well, I've just seen the same for "corrected lyrics". Unfortunately, what can I do with anyone who put the lyrics in the wrong section? Not the song lyrics but "comment section" below? I have forgotten to do a copy/paste for the song lyrics and can't add them as a super mod, since I've seen the same message as Joey now.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-06-2016 10:51
D'oh and it will probably won't get approved quickly.

The best solution around that is have everyone approve it and then copy and paste the text into notepad. Copy the singer and title and then fix it when it is done with the approval change, Celine.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-06-2016 05:20
Seen this because I could not add Laura Mvula's The Dreaming Room.
The album could not be submitted, because is it already in the queue. This means that it is not in the archive yet, but waiting for review. After the review it will added in the archive.

I don't see any Mvula albums in the public review queue, it is empty. I need to add this album but I can't!
New artists : 1
New albums : none
Corrected albums : none
New songs : 1
Corrected songs : 6
Linked soundtracks : none
Biography updates : none
CrosswalkX
CrosswalkX | 26-06-2016 02:40
To the user Joeyy. I have no idea what you're talking about with this song is called No Hard Feelings by The Avett Brothers. I only listen to Broadway musical plays, synthesizer Jazz music, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s synth rock music. Movie and TV soundtracks, Nintendo music. Please do not ask me about songs I don't know about because I cannot not help you out as I'm too busy getting soundtrack songs, Jazz music and Broadway musicals available on letssingit website.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-06-2016 04:11
I have no idea what you're talking about with this song is called No Hard Feelings by The Avett Brothers.

Are you the mod for Avett Brothers? Nice to meet you. I noticed the song No Hard Feelings does exist. It's from their new album True Sadness.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-06-2016 07:22
Nope, Angel is, Céline.

Update to Céline's album question: that album is now listed and Angel is the moderator for that artist, too. I went ahead and linked all the songs. It looks like a few cover songs so many of the lyrics can be found.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-06-2016 08:36
Scott, which album are you talking about? True Sadness?

I guess you're not talking about Laura Mvula's album because... The problem has been fixed by Ray in between. So you have nothing to do with a question that has been fixed, OK?
I went ahead and linked all the songs. It looks like a few cover songs so many of the lyrics can be found.

Nooooooope! All 12 songs are originals. It wasn't your task to link the songs! It was mine! And I did not ask anyone to add the missing ones, how disappointing! So I guess you added none of the 12 songs, Angel did it fo ya since she's the mod... I did not ask anyone to add the missing songs. (Normally you should not do that kind of things - it has to be approved by artist mods first, not being added straightaway by super artist mods - their request did go through the mod's review section.)

The only thing I said for Laura Mvula was "missing album" that I did not find in the public review section, I didn't mention the missing songs, and Scott, you did not answer my question indeed.

Oh dear, I didn't know she was the mode for Mvula too.

*Goes away*
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-06-2016 10:31
Yeah, the Laura one. Well, we have to add the lyrics eventually or someone can. Sorry if you wanted to do that.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-06-2016 21:50
So I guess that's Laura Balassi's album. So, not the former missing one in the UK charts, that I have finally linked since.

Yeah, let's talk about Balassi instead! But in another thread, will you?
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: