cs

Updates : Feat Song, vip system and Music Player

Následovat 9
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 01-07-2013 00:08
July 1st, today is the release date of 3 updates.

[B]Featured song[/B]

After 3,756 daily polls (over 10 years!) LSI stops with the poll in its current format. Awww... But don't be too disappointed, we have something new! We combined the daily featured artist with the poll. The result : a daily featured song! Every day LSI selects a brand new hot song and we would like to know what you think of it. In the menu bar (next to the LSI search form) you'll find a link to the featured song to listen to it and vote. It pretty much explains itself, so check it out! The featured song also replaces the daily featured artist which was found on the frontpage.

[B]New VIP System[/B]

More big changes, LSI changed its VIP system. With this new VIP system is much transparent and much easier to climb your way up to higher VIP levels. Your VIP level is now updated daily instead of monthly. Checkout your VIP progression at the completely renewed VIP status page. And an extra nice addition worth to mention; advertising is now off for all members. Read all ins and outs about the new VIP system in the help section.

[B]LSI Music Player[/B]

The LSI music player is hot, so time to give it a facelift. The following updates make it more user friendly for sure : 1) For you're the "favorite songs" playlist you can now add and remove songs directly in the player. 2) You can sort the songs by dragging them with your mouse in the order you would like to hear them.

Comments, tips and suggestions, are welcome as usual

Ray
76 do 100 z 126 reakce
strana 4 z 6
Joeyy
Joeyy | 26-05-2014 17:46
It would make sense for cards to damage it. Certainly I'd agree with that more than [members who have received cards] being unable to moderate artists for such a long period of time.

I wasn't always as level-headed as I am (most of the time) these days; if I'd received cards back in my youth, I might not be able to be the awesome artist moderator I am now (or even then). ;p
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-05-2014 21:01
What was better with the old review system is that it was updated monthly. Because U know, I'm seriously tired of consulting my VIP level every day. Updated daily & based of the last 100 days, I'll say it again...

"Don't believe

I'll stick to the believe it or not thread."

Why doesn't everybody else want the old system back? I'll pay a ransom if U like. If elite and lite mean something different to U, I'll say that "elite status" is the sugar-free one. Moderators would get better if they had sugar-free food, not only to work here! OK, I forgot the beginning E, but don't say the opposite.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 26-05-2014 21:04
Celine, you're talking to Ray, who created and runs this website. Please show a little more respect.

Additionally, a simple solution would be to just check your VIP level less often. I never look at mine; I'm not sure I even know where to find it. It's not necessary for being part of the site.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-05-2014 21:06
Well, that new VIP system ruined the site. Elite status and lite (sugar-free) food mean the same to me. Think a little before!

Can I leave this topic for good, now?
* offtopic :
Slams the door.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 26-05-2014 21:12
I think it's a little harsh to say it ruined the site. It's just one tiny part of what's on this site.

You can leave, but you shouldn't be surprised that people talk to you when you talk to them.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-05-2014 21:14
Yes, I am hung over.
Ray
Ray | 26-05-2014 22:55
Céline, I'm really trying to understand your arguments, but unfortunately I can't quite follow you. If you can put together a nice example I can perhaps understand your point and translate that into changes in the system.

Ray
Ray | 26-05-2014 23:01
And about carding can vip status. There is a moment for everybody their vip status goes down when receiving a card. If your vip level is skyhigh, that would need perhaps one or two penalties more than for lower levels.

I don't see weird behavior of this system. But if you do.... examplesssss please ... which may also be done through messenger.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-05-2014 23:44
Oh, Ray, sorry if you don't understand my request, you left me high or dry, anyway. If that disturbs you, I'll bury it under the sand. If I'm the only one who asks about the previous VIP system back, I finally won't pay the ransom for that reason. I'm a good artist moderator, but a bad forum moderator. That blue star on top of my screen means nothing at all... Except that it is "lite".

* offtopic :
Can I have a 50% reduction on my monthly salary, please? I'm tired of being Olive-Valérie-Eric-Raphaël-Pierre-Alexis-Ida-Denise.
Ray
Ray | 27-05-2014 00:13
No problem, I'll just ask if I don't understand. And if I still don't get it.... I'll keep asking untill I get it. Bad habbit.

And I'm not sure if you're kidding me, but ... you know it's "elite" not "lite". Perhaps the word does not fit in the area (no I'm not joking), send me over a screen if it really says "lite". As a matter of fact, you have the highest level out there. If you click on the word "elite" (or your "lite") it will open a page with detailed info.

You earned that much points I think you're still Elite if you don't login for 9 almost 3 months (please don't try ). I think the old vip system crushed your vip level if you would do that.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 27-05-2014 00:22
But I'm not kidding, I'm just hung over! Now it gets very confusing! It's just far from what I thought.

I haven't said I would leave this site, maybe leaving this forum when I'm 30! Lite means sugar-free and Elite is the sugar-free level. And I prefer sugar-free food, that's why. I need to lose weight, not to gain. Less is more, that's why I'm told. And if there's no reduction, well... I think I'll get hung over again, next time! Doesn't matter if I earn around 700 points a day, that's a good thing right now.

Sorry everyone, but "instrumental" tracks must not be "featured songs of the day" if there's nothing to sing along toooo...

* offtopic :
Slams the door.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 29-05-2014 23:11
Instrumental songs can be better than songs with lyrics. There are many.

Ray, wanted to say I like the new photo slider, it's very clean and goes good with the layout.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-05-2014 00:07
Oh no, I'm not saying it isn't working properly. I just think it is a little unfair that there are members that follow the rules and behave and have properly earned their elite status but there are also members that often don't obey the rules and receive cards but somehow maintain their status.

Needless to say, this whole statement is about me. Distinctly describes me.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 30-05-2014 19:21
Nice work on now only getting single messages on forum topics we're following, Ray!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-05-2014 01:43
I noticed that too, was so happy about that.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-05-2014 01:45
What do you mean by "single messages"?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-05-2014 01:46
Say you make a topic and you forget to uncheck the "send messages on reply" button, well now we only receive one message instead of multiple messages. Honestly a great idea.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-05-2014 01:50
Do you mean you're only alerted to a new reply once? How are you then still "following" the topic?

Surely that completely eliminates that option, when, in the case of forgetting to un-tick it, all you had to do was realise and go to the settings to change it.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-05-2014 01:50
Right. It'll send one message saying all the people who have posted on the topic.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-05-2014 01:51
At what point? Ten years later?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-05-2014 01:51
Lol no.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-05-2014 01:53
Then what? Tomorrow there will be a new quiz. I appreciated getting a new message each time someone posted because it alerted me to it and meant I'd never forget/take ages to reply. So what's going to happen now? At what point will I receive the one message?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-05-2014 01:58
Most likely on the first reply.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-05-2014 02:01
Then again I ask, if you only receive one reply, in what way are you still "following" the topic?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-05-2014 02:09
I'm confused now. Just find out.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: