cs

Peculiar messages..

Následovat 3
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
chloya
chloya | 22-04-2004 09:01
Hey guyz, i dont know about you but since the lyrics email thingy has been up (so people can email us to let us to know lyrics are wrong), i have got some really strange emails. Has anyone else? Here's my favourite two.

Subject : wla lng
Received : 22-04-2004 08:50

ei, helo....

and..

This is an externally sent message. You cannot reply on this message.
Sender : S***
Email : ********@hotmail.com
--------------------
You have the wrong text!
Why so?

Please stop blocking up my inbox with such weird things!!!
1,051 do 1,058 z 1,058 reakce
strana 43 z 43
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 31-03-2006 21:35
i got one from her too

From blondesk8er [692338]
Received 31-03-2006 09:22 PM
Subject

hey...im 16 almost 17...maybe we can get to know eachother sometime. Names Paige,.,. well...im bored so don't think im a stalker...lol...well...l8er sexy/

FadeAway13
FadeAway13 | 12-04-2006 03:58
I am going to put this here and then redirect everyone else that asks me to this place heh:

From Jerzeegirl:

I submitted "She Wants Revenge" months ago
and it wasn't added until recently
I've been waiting to moderate them
but it seems you got them first.

I want to moderate them
because I think it's only fair.
If you want, I can exchange
one of my artists in exchange
for She Wants Revenge*

*only two artists that I moderate
I want to keep...any others are open

My Reply:

You think it's only fair because you added them months ago along with probably a hundred other people? I added them back then too, and I just got tired and finally talked to Ray when I sent him a list of uncorrect artists to delete... and got him to add them in and he automatically made me the mod of them.

I could understand if it was 'only fair' because I was being a terrible mod.. or if I was a new member as of yesterday... but no one is being cheated here.. I am working on their listings and it's all in order.. and I have been on this site since it started this is just a name I made to mod because my other username Pandora .. is banned too far to be able to mod.

Now if you can find just cause that you should have them over me.. and all the other people that I have talked to that have added them before.. that is relevant and will sway my judgement.. then I will let you moderate them... if not.. be happy their lyrics are now available on LSI and don't be so selfish about it.

augh this is so annoying.

rockon
tabitha

Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 19-12-2008 23:38
From htd1 last year

rip danny a new a*shole, he deserves it. his mum is suicidal which is making him suicidal (so says sierra)

but honestly, i think it's all her on his account, cos shes psycho and likes to ask people for their passwords. so she could just be messing with us. but rip him a new one, i'll back you up. and throw in there somewhere that sierra is a lesbian and a liar
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-07-2014 01:38
From nisse_kisse in February 2008
Stop make false votes in the quote place you only destroys for every one. so in pure swedesh. lugn ner dig för fan.

My answer
For polls?

* offtopic :
After all, that must have been some hoax. Because of the misspelt word "Swedesh", and Swedish is a language I don't understand.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-07-2014 01:58

How are you doing dear, please i am army Pilot i wanna be friend with you, reply by my email, usadywhite@gmail.com or us_ady@hotmail.com

hope to read from you soon,
best regards
Andy.

Lol what.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 18-07-2014 03:11
Apparently someone wants to love you long time, Jeff.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-07-2014 03:13
Lmao I know right!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-07-2014 03:27
From trdavis2003 in July 2012
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KPN970
What Doesn't Kill You
God or Julie (Author) | Format: Audio CD

I don't understand. I wasn't even the moderator for God Or Julie at the time! So I had to put the album What Doesn't Kill You for this artist. Before that message, the poster may have submitted the artist's songs via the review system and I have helped him/her.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: