LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs

To lead or to follow?.. that is the question...

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
crazychicke14
crazychicke14 | 20-04-2004 20:18
Are you a leader or follower? Me? Of course I like doing my own thing.
10 reakce
little_girl
little_girl | 20-04-2004 20:19
I set my own path...and often end up walking it alone.
HotPieceOfIce
HotPieceOfIce | 20-04-2004 20:20
I set my own path..

I dont drink & I have like 3 other friends who dont either... but this past weekend... 2 of them got drunk... & so now its me and my other friend that dont... I'm just glad we didn't give in. Cuz I mean, its not that I think it's wrong, because I'm all for it... lol, I just chose not to do it and I'm not giving in because someone else thinks I should...

crazychicke14
crazychicke14 | 20-04-2004 20:21
I have too many friends to follow...
Amythest
Amythest | 20-04-2004 20:29
own path, definitely
Shira88
Shira88 | 20-04-2004 20:37
I'm a follower...
shadowofdeath
shadowofdeath | 22-04-2004 19:22
im a bit of both...but mostly follower
carole
carole | 22-04-2004 19:24
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-10-2019 20:44
Deffo a follower. I don't feel like being the boss, the authoritarian one of a group - just have to be the coolest one, so I'm the second or fourth. I like guiding people when they face sth. they are not used to (being the subject), but I also like being briefed when I face sth. very enduring to support (being the object).

About music/poetry : I follow what's been given to me. At 18/20, I wasn't the one who played British and Belgian imports on Sundays on the radio, but the listener. Sometimes it's just bound to influence me for writing poems and expressing my thoughts. It comes from the heart, not from the guts, nor the brain.
My poems are mostly about unrequited love, or post-breakup and deal with regret somehow - sth. beautiful has faded but we remain optimistic ! That's well-expressed in British and Belgian songs.

As for fashion, I am a follower, watching attractive men in photos or music videos influences me, but I don't put myself in their shoes. I know it's just the upper tip of the iceberg, the cherry on the cake, the foreground, and what lies behind them doesn't have any importance for me. I don't like spending money on clothes, you know (despite people's constant struggling to lose weight), a hat or a scarf round my neck proves that I'm a follower.

My psychologist also noticed that I had taste in all that - so deffo a follower.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 02-12-2019 07:38
Just noting here Celine, from the game postings...when you asked "Have you ever used deffo in any phrase?"

I remembered you used "Deffo" somewhere...and yes here it is ! Twice in the above posting! back on October 19th.

So thanks for using it in a sentence so I see its usage!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 02-12-2019 13:10
Hm, are the cool kids those who are saying "deffo"? I see it's in the Urban Dictionary as well as the Old Oxford Dictionary. I definitely have heard "def" as an abbreviation for "definitely" and we have deffo, too.

Back to the question, both as some scenarios require you to follow and some lead.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: