LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs
Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
freemo
freemo | 30-10-2011 02:14
i have an amazing boyfriend we've been together for a couple of months now and last night i was talking to my friend Leighton and he said,"abbie we should go out i said aiie then i asked if we were going out and he said yes." so i'm cheating on my boyfriend. what do i do cuz i really like Leighton and i haven't seen him 4 ages!!
7 reakce
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-10-2011 02:27
I didn't understand all of your post, but you aren't actually going out with someone just because they say you are. It's kind of a two person deal.

Evidently either you choose one or you continue to go behind your boyfriend's back by dating both of them...
freemo
freemo | 30-10-2011 02:29
but i really like them both
Setri
Setri | 30-10-2011 07:20
U should take things in balance, the heart, mind & reason have to work together to mae a decision, its not just matter of making a quick choice cause u'll never know how the outcome gonna be. My advice: If u have a boyfriend, take care of him, RESPECT him (Dond date both & go behind ur boyfriend's back, that's an advice from someone that don't even care about him/herself), because u r with him for some reason & u chose him from between an ocean of millions, go out with Leighton, but don't date him (2 different things), cause if u date him u aren't respecting urself for a start; in time u'll make a decision.
freemo
freemo | 30-10-2011 08:16
ok thanks
lozah
lozah | 31-10-2011 01:09
by "going out" dya meen going out 4 lunch or going out as in dating??
freemo
freemo | 31-10-2011 04:55
dating
Ovasis
Ovasis | 14-10-2012 21:04
You can never have both, not in the end.

Don't do it! Choose one! The other can just be your friend.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: