LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs
Následovat 1
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
ilysm
ilysm | 16-09-2011 07:11
if u cut urself with a compass on porpose but not deep enough to get blood, does that classify u as an emo?? ( not me my friend she needs help )

plz get back to me ily xxx noie
4 reakce
safa
safa | 16-09-2011 08:21
i think no but other people might say yes, just help ur friend and tell her that its dangerous to do that also keep her safe. thats my advice
maccecilie
maccecilie | 16-09-2011 08:55
Why does it matter whether she's emo or not. She cut herself.
ilysm
ilysm | 16-09-2011 08:59
because it wasnt my friend it was me!!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 16-09-2011 17:20
There are different definitions of the word, but it's one of many silly labels we throw around. Someone might be called an 'Emo' by people who are insensitive towards self-harmers, other people might be called it because they have black hair or/and because they aren't very social, whereas some are labelled 'Emo' just because they listen to a certain kind of music. Others still might write a poem about a sad topic, read it in class, and be given the label by kids who don't share their feelings.

Self-harm actually occurs in both younger and older people who dress differently, listen to different music, and have generally different life styles. 'Emo' isn't a medical term, so being a self-harmer only makes someone an 'Emo' under these stereotypical definitions given by young people.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: