cs

for superman who post got jesus

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
3doorsdown
3doorsdown | 27-10-2002 00:49
dude i think what you're trying to do is cool ( i'm a christian too)...but to post it over and over and over....well you're just going too much over. i could see if u posted it once but i stopped counting at 5. because honestly that's like forcing someone to believe in God...which is wrong...the choice is theirs alone. all you can do is plant the seed and direct them a little. ( and be an example).

so be an example back home...and be an example here by not forcing stuff on anyone although i don't think u meant to. so i'll talk to ya later dude....LIVE FOR JESUS ALWAYS-----
3doorsdown
3 reakce
Nirvana_guy
Nirvana_guy | 27-10-2002 05:24
Don't get me wrong, i'm also christian, but what yer telling superman is not to put yer morals on other ppl, but, by telling him that, yer putting yer morals on him, and by me telling you that you put yer morals on him, i'm putting my morals on you.

so, just let him do his thing
singingsweetie
singingsweetie | 31-10-2002 04:43
^ never ending cycle
Pandora
Pandora | 04-11-2002 01:53
don't start this back up.. superman only posts in the artist forum I think.. and I think what he posted everywhere about God was just so bogus email that just got everyone in a huge up roar.. so don't start it again.. many people still haven't gotten over the initial attack!
rock on..
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: