cs

What do you do to relax & be laid back?

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
smc_22
smc_22 | 08-12-2003 05:29
Hey i decided that i am a very up-tight person..what are some of the things that you guys do to be more laid back...i'm sick of worring about everthing. (see me be tired of it??)
26 do 32 z 32 reakce
strana 2 z 2
mini_moose
mini_moose | 14-12-2003 23:30
music, movies, and I like pretending im at a spa
mini_moose
mini_moose | 14-12-2003 23:30
ha ha
blondechika578
blondechika578 | 14-12-2003 23:44
talking to people um listening to music or watching a good movie and going for walks or up to the park and swinging on swings thats always fun
blondechika578
blondechika578 | 14-12-2003 23:45
oh and i come here to letssingit.com
Achilles
Achilles | 15-12-2003 00:23
Well just look at it this way, every morning when you first get out of bad, you have two choices to make and only two choices...to be happy or to be grumpy. Simple. Its easier said that done but no matter how bad my day starts out I ALWAYS tell my self to be happy and look on the bright side of things. You only live once and you don't want to spend your time being mad at the world.

In order to stop worrying, you have to learn to accept that bad thing will happen through the course of your life...its just how you accept them that reflects your attitude and your feelings.

When you are old do you want to look back and regret worrying all the time? Of course not...learn to go with the flow and whatever life throws at you...put it in your pocket and keep going. Never get discouraged because your pockets may become heavy sometimes, but don't worry, in the end it will pay off.

Now to leave with a wonderful James Dean quote that I love to live by...

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

Achilles

Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 23-10-2019 01:30
Lighting ayurvedic incense.
Mint sweets (at the moment).
A lot of music in my headphones - mostly if lyrics are meaningful enough to me.
Taking a shower in case I sweat.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 22-06-2021 11:05
Listen to music, watch movies, or another else that makes you relaxed - your favorite activities and hobbies really will relax you and put you in a good mood.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: