cs

Moderator not found...

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
InjectedGT
InjectedGT | 06-11-2008 08:44
I recently tried to correct some (horrible) spelling on "Rmance is Dead" by Parkway Drive. It says the member cannot be found when I try to contact the moderator. I would love to moderate this band so their info can stay updated. Any way to do this? Thanks.
5 reakce
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 06-11-2008 10:21
The moderator's account has been deleted. The band should become unmodded after about a month, but you have to have been a member for a while (four months I think) before you can become a moderator.
InjectedGT
InjectedGT | 07-11-2008 00:08
Ahhh I see. But if they have something typed wrong, can I correct it still? I don't see myself leaving here anytime soon, but it bugs the hell out of me to see things clearly spelt wrong so many times on so many different songs.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 07-11-2008 00:14
since the moderators account was deleted you can probably try contacting the webmaster to see if he'll turn the band over to you. but like it's already been said, you're suppose to be here for 4 months before you can mod an artist so he might not give it to you.
I don't think there is a way to correct it without a mod, because all the corrections are suppose to be sent to them.
robinsvy
robinsvy | 04-08-2021 20:44
Anyone else notice that the moderator for Julia Michaels and 61 other locked-up artists has not moderated since April? What's up with that?
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 05-08-2021 21:36
Dear Robin,
I think she is entering here, because I have seen her or him (I don't know) was online one day ago, or the system shows like this.

There was a rule about moderating:
İf you or another moderator is offline for eight weeks, all of the personal moderationships end and you have to apply for moderating again.
İf she was offline since 15 April, she will lose all of the moderating panels at approximately 15 June 2021.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: