cs

Lifelike Babies.

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 14-08-2008 01:11
They look real. Their chest rises and falls. They have a heartbeat. But they're fake.

Main site.
Article 1.
Article 2.

According to the news on the morning of August 12th, that women actually carry them around like they're real. Women you can't have babies or ones that get them to look like what their children looked like when they were babies or ones who want babies but not the responsiblity of having them like feeding them and changing them and spending all that money. Also that women are becoming attached to them.

It's rather weird.
9 reakce
Killmode
Killmode | 14-08-2008 01:35
Women you can't have babies or ones that get them to look like what their children looked like when they were babies or ones who want babies but not the responsiblity of having them like feeding them and changing them and spending all that money.

Nobody could have said that better.

I'll take the baby that shits, cries, pukes, and whines please
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 14-08-2008 01:39
it looks like a dead baby... I'd take a real one over that.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 14-08-2008 01:44
Women who* not you.
carole
carole | 14-08-2008 14:04
^^ even with your correction i had to read that 3 times to understand your original sentence. and i gave up after that. theres like no logical syntax in there.

anyway. the dolls look positively horrible. kinda like Chucky, u know? haha
its so weird it sounds like a hoax
Arual_92
Arual_92 | 14-08-2008 16:06
shit thts jus messed up. n th babies luk scary.. jeez id hav a real one, why would u want a fake one, that probly doesnt react to anyfin and doesnt grow up into anyone?
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 14-08-2008 16:26
^ with grammar like this its best if you pick the fake baby over reproduction.
Aluna
Aluna | 14-08-2008 16:44
First I read Dee's post and didn't understand it completely. Then, after her correction, I read it again and got to understand it all. hehe
hm, I didn't open the links, but I think this idea of fake babies is pretty weird... why don't they buy a doll? =P
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 15-08-2008 00:01
Pickpickpick.

Fine.

The women that get them are ones that can't have babies, don't want to deal with real babies or the responsibility that comes with them and the cost, or women who want to bring back the past with custom made babies that look like what their kids (who are now grown up and away) used to look like.

It made sense to me before.

xballaholicx
xballaholicx | 16-08-2008 04:36
haha
wow! that's scary and cute! odd >_>
i wouldn't sleep in the same room with those fake babydolls!
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: