cs

trying to recollect song about friends w/ benefit

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
zMish
zMish | 18-11-2007 22:33
the song I am trying to recollect is quite old. My friends was discussing about friends with benefits and the music video of this song I am trying to remember came to mind. I can't remember any of the lyrics but I know the theme of the song and what the music video looked like. Here is the description.
-it was a Black man singing, his eyes were a little weird, crossed eyed a bit maybe, did not have a ghetto stlye to him.
-He was singing about his friend who he really liked and how they were only friends with benefits. He really liked the relationship but whenever he was flirting with other women she would get mad and not want to see him.
-He was really sad b.c he really liked her and I think she got mad b.c she wanted more out of the relationship them just friends with benefits.
-lyrics that maybe inconcluded are "things were fine...","I thought we were just friends"
-scenes in the music video was: the two of them at a little house party and the women getting mad when she saw him flirting, them fighting, and he singing like he is really sad in his house, sometimes he would have his arms up.
If anyone got any ideas of the artist name or the song title or maybe more lyrics to this song (which i could use in a google search) that would be awesome. I'm trying to get some different views on friends with benefits so it would be interesting again to see how the story of this relationship in the song turned out
2 reakce
thejoedontdie
thejoedontdie | 18-11-2007 22:38
Could it be You Make Me Wanna by Usher?
zMish
zMish | 18-11-2007 23:21
no... definitely not usher. It was before usher was hot. The guy wasn't that big. Maybe a one hit wonder. thanks for the response
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: