cs

I beg of you; what is this song?

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Henoit13
Henoit13 | 13-11-2007 22:39
OK...this is gonna be a stretch, but anyone that helps me out gets a shiny new nickel *L*

-This song probably came out within the last 5-6 years
-It is a "rock/rap" number sung by a female, but there is a male rap voice featured in it
-I originally thought it was from the movie "Elektra", but I appear to have been mistaken
-It starts out sort of slow with the woman singing (and maybe hardly any music in the very beginning), but the tempo really picks up
-When the rap guy comes in, he says something that sounds to me like "Take me now" or "Take me down", and the woman starts singing again immediately
-I think the rap guy might have a longer verse later in the song, but I can't swear to it
-I can't get the song out of my head, but feel like a total tool because I can't place any of the lyrics minus the miniscule ones I just mentioned
3 reakce
Angeleftwing
Angeleftwing | 13-11-2007 22:58
I don't know... it might seem too obvious at first sight, but it sounds to me like "Bring me to life" by Evanescence and the lyrics at the beginning sung by a male voice say "Wake me up". Hope I can help ya
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 13-11-2007 23:00
Bring Me To Life was used in Daredevil, which may be why you were thinking of the movie Elektra.
Henoit13
Henoit13 | 13-11-2007 23:12
YESSIREEBOB!

Thanks a bunch people...my sanity is preserved at last! *L*

P.S. I knew it was some movie with Jennifer Garner in it. Thanks again!
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: