Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
WH1
WH1 | 11-10-2007 10:54
OE MILICIA, Associated Press Writer
14 minutes ago

CLEVELAND - A 14-year-old student who opened fire at his high school, wounding four people before killing himself, had a history of mental problems and was known for cussing at teachers and bickering with students.
Asa H. Coon, who had been suspended for fighting, warned classmates of an attack — but none took him seriously.
Coon's troubles seemed to come to a tipping point this week when he was suspended for fighting outside with a classmate. Students said Monday's fight was over God — Coon told his classmates he didn't believe in God and instead worshipped rocker Marilyn Manson.

IF you want to keep your sanity
and someday go to
your true home for eternity

worship Jesus and Jesus only
26 do 46 z 46 reakce
strana 2 z 2
Awesomewassum
Awesomewassum | 12-10-2007 16:27
then make me laugh.....
superman14
superman14 | 12-10-2007 16:40
then make me laugh.....

You're not laughing? I will in time
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 12-10-2007 18:03
I'm gonna pour my salvation all over your face
superman14
superman14 | 12-10-2007 19:33
I'm gonna pour my salvation all over your face

You have none to offer, only Jesus Christ. WOOHOO Jesus
WH1
WH1 | 12-10-2007 20:39
thats right.

WooHoo Jesus!
Hallelujah!
Awesomewassum
Awesomewassum | 12-10-2007 21:54
WH1 have you ever seen boobs?
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 12-10-2007 21:56
I love how my sarcasm led to a trend. Haha.
Awesomewassum
Awesomewassum | 12-10-2007 21:57
your sarcasm leds me
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 12-10-2007 21:58
By the way, as funny as I thought the salvation joke was, I think it's a little mean to take it as far as you guys have (it's gotten a little immature, and it's just plain disrespectful, honestly, for people who happen to care about Jesus).
Awesomewassum
Awesomewassum | 12-10-2007 21:59
i didnt say that joke
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 12-10-2007 22:00
I wasn't talking to you, hehe. Just everyone in general. Cause I think it went from funny to mean and immature rather quickly.

And I meant the "WOOHOO Jesus" thing. I said it as a sarcastic thing, that the Gospel wasn't about "WOOHOO Jesus" and now it's like WH1's signature hahaha. It blurs that little line between funny and annoying.
Awesomewassum
Awesomewassum | 12-10-2007 22:03
ahhh... that is pretty original though
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 12-10-2007 22:05
And the jokes about religious people are also starting to annoy me...I'm not going to lie, I think WH1 is a total nutcase. But I happen to fit into the category of religious people and Christians as well.

I think about the things I say and try to be fair to everyone when I speak to them, I'm considerate of what others believe, so I think others should do the same. Realize that not all Christians are the same before these jokes are made. They were funny at first but they're getting on my nerves.
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 12-10-2007 22:06
Haha. "WOOHOO Jesus"? It was the first thing that popped into my mind...now I almost wish it hadn't... It's ok though, I made my point.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 13-10-2007 04:07
alright, to add a serious post to this thread not about salvation.

what devout Christians in America need to realize is that Christianity isnt a big deal anymore. not to the scale it used to be like 50 years ago. ever since the flower children Christianity has been on a decline, especially in schools. even the under god line in the pledge of allegiance has come under fire. so, why are people so surprised when someone is like, fork god? really? you're taken by surprise by that? especially when its a 14 year old angst filled kid. and on another note, to sit back and search for a reason why a kid would shoot up a school is a cop out excuse and round about way of denying the fact that some people are just forked up and/or they have terrible parents. my perfect example of that is Cho who shot up Virgina Tech. once people saw there was no influence to blame what he did on, it completely fell out of the media because they no one to displace blame on and make them come under fire as if they were the one who did the action. media of any form does not dictate behavior, much like in the movie Clerks, title does not dictate behavior. just because you see some guy get shot up in a movie or you play Carl in GTA: San Andreas and shoot up some gangsters it does not dictate your behavior and allow you or make you go nuts and shoot 4 people. just like listening to Marilyn Manson or Cannibal Corpse or any other band that comes under fire, just because they sing about how they'll rape your mother and give your sister AIDS does not mean your going to go rape your friends sister and it also doesnt mean it'll put you in some altered mind set. we really need to get off this, lets defer blame, bandwagon and man up to face that 1. parents arent fulfilling there responsibilities as such because of how hetic, or whatever lame excuse there is, there lives are. and 2. our society just on a downward spiral. our mind sets are completely off. this whole individualistic society doesnt work anymore. eat or be eaten isnt working with so many people in our society doesnt work because its leaving too many people behind and not giving them the support they may need. a change needs to happen before all this spirals out of control to a point of possible no return.

and, a good little jingle for when saying grace around your table before dinner ... rubadubdub thanks for the grub, hooray god!
Kristha
Kristha | 26-10-2007 18:30
Silly boy. The original topic was correct, especially the closing statement.
Oh yes,needn't forget.WOOHOO Jesus!
vandy
vandy | 28-10-2007 05:02
Just so everyone knows, eating bread should probably be considered a criminal act.

98% of murders are committed within 24 hours of the murderer eating bread.

Clearly, bread is intrinsically evil.

Not to mention the evils of ice cream. When ice cream sales go up, so do rapes.
Dagor
Dagor | 28-10-2007 12:04
^
xballaholicx
xballaholicx | 16-08-2008 04:50
intresting....

i'm not suprised by this subject and this kid worshiping satan #2!

he just might make it to the after life of manson....
Mr_Pie_Guy_69
Mr_Pie_Guy_69 | 16-08-2008 04:54
lol @ his last name.

musiclover342
musiclover342 | 16-08-2008 15:38
people like to blame other people for things they can't control.

its just like people giving God credit for things they don't understand. it's the same basic concept, so one cannot necessarily fault the other.

why can't everyone just coexist and stfu?
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: