mental hospital escapee's diary

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
jhoyz0830
jhoyz0830 | 17-08-2007 23:28
im so tired and bored right now...
i dont know what dragged me to read again his mails but what's done is done, i read his mails and as usual, i got teary-eyed again...
i still havent moved on even just a bit... i always miss him when he is on restday and if i am on restday.
i feel glad when we're together though it breaks my heart when i remember that he's no longer my sweetie and he loves someone else... it really makes me cry when he tells me he still love me but the fact that he is so inlove with another girl with almost the same name as i am. it sucks, right?
i try to shift my attention to a cute guy on the floor but then feels like i'm cheating on my love for him i'm just too loyal, i guess...
i still love him... i'm still drowning in pain... hope this wont last long...
im freakin tired, my heart's aching... i maybe smiling most of the time but he knows, i still keep my tears inside...

2 reakce
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 04-11-2019 23:58
Between mental and menthol, I've already chosen.

I've been to a mental hospital 3 years ago and only kept bad souvenirs, not even writing a diary. I've been there because of alcohol diagnosis error, exactly. And no possible escape until the doctors reunited us more than 10 days later.

So I chose mint sweets this year, and I am not ashamed.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-11-2019 03:18
Celine!

Both are bad for you---there is no correct choice I'm sorry to announce.

* offtopic :
[this is not a good choice of a name or a topic to use as your substitute diary Celine!]
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: