LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs
Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 06-08-2007 15:48
I added the option to add your avatar to LSI. An avatar is a picture that will be displayed next to your nickname at locations like discussions, your profile, messages you send to others, etc. An avatar give a nice impression who you are. You can add an avatar by uploading the picture at my pictures and then select this picture as 'avatar' in your profile settings.

Avatars is something I didn't want to add for a long time. Readability of content on LSI is for me the most important and avatars are sometimes a bit overwhelming. But overwhelming was also the number of requests to add the avatar option to the site. So if the community wants avatars... here it is! And maybe it doesn't look that bad at all And if you are not an avatar fan, you can simply disable it with the 'show-avatars' setting in your profile settings.

Have fun!
Ray
7 reakce
Peraline
Peraline | 06-08-2007 18:12
yay, nice!
hum
hum | 06-08-2007 19:17
I'm not too fond of the idea of avatars on lsi, so good thing one has the option of not seeing them, nice done Ray!
DarXide
DarXide | 06-08-2007 20:29
avatars look better than I thought they would on this site

and good work putting the "show/hide avatars" option
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 07-08-2007 00:20
Everyone keeps hating on the idea, but I'm glad it's happened, the forum is just dull, and this gives it a little more life and a picture can say 1000 words about someone, so that's a good enough reason for me.

I will be getting to uploading a few in a bit actually! It's a great addition to the forum, hopefully some more features soon though, it's still not like a lot of other forums, and I know some people here like it that way, but I think having more features will draw more people to the forum, and maybe we can bring it back to life again.
heat84
heat84 | 11-09-2007 16:45
How about adding the ability to edit your posts? How could that be more harmful than Avatars?

So if enough people want the edit ability you'll add it?
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 16-09-2007 01:29
Being able to edit your own posts is a bad idea, on this forum.
DarkSageRika
DarkSageRika | 28-09-2007 02:25
I love the idea of avatars here, now people can express their personality to everyone, whether they're hyper or emo or a gigantic spaz. OMG YOU HAVE SELF- RESIZING! I love you
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: