People of the world Spice up your Life!

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 28-06-2007 06:22
Yes it's NOW REALLY OFFICIAL

Months of specualtion months of wondering.

The Spice Girls are going to be together FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 9 YEARS this afternoon in the O2 Arena they will tell of their plans for a world tour and their plans for a greatest hits, amongst other things like if they will be back together for good or if they will do another album.

They have six children between them all ready and Emma's baby will be born in August.
13 reakce
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 28-06-2007 08:30
They have six children between them all ready and Emma's baby will be born in August.

Since the spice girls have little spice babies too. Mel B has two daughters Emma has one on the way, Victoria has 3 sons and Geri Halli well has one daughter. Mel C currently lives near South Wales with her fiancee Tom.

I'm not sure about the rest of you but when I was 9 or 10 I was besotted with them they were the first band besides B*Witched (their album was my first ever CD) that my daddy introduced me too.

I'm really happy though the concert dates confirmed so far are London Berlin and Las Vegas. I really wanna go I missed them first time around and they were a big part of my childhood as they were many other people.

The first single will follow a Greatest Hits, The first single is Woman and they are planning to rework an old track. I hope it's Goodbye

... and on other news a new prime minister :grr: yah noticed how I slipped that in there....

ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 28-06-2007 09:10
* offtopic :
Hehehehe I love the irony - there's a new PM, global warming's going haywire... and you just KNOW that THIS is going to be the most important headline for the next 6 weeks lol.

Personally, I can shamefully admit that I am a little excited about them getting together. I mean, come on - who, I mean WHO, on the entire planet didn't like them back in the 90's?

It will be interesting to see how much they've changed over the last 9 years. If they do rework a track, I hope it's one of their slower ones. Viva Forever could be a good one...
BlackRia
BlackRia | 28-06-2007 09:14
I actually don't know about them except that Victoria is David Beckham's wife. I haven't been around that long...
Hitham
Hitham | 28-06-2007 09:24
ha, new album plx! xD
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 28-06-2007 09:28
i was obsessed with them still am this has me really happy though!

i was 9 or 10 when they came out those were the days.
LetGo
LetGo | 28-06-2007 09:58
I remember them back from when I was 8-9 and I only remember about five of their songs. The most popular ones I guess. And yeah, it's good they're coming back I guess. Nothing much of importance I said, yeah.
xoparisxo617
xoparisxo617 | 28-06-2007 10:11
Haha, I have to admit I'm excited.

I loved The Spice Girls when I was a kid- I've been waiting for this reunion for years now.
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 28-06-2007 10:47
Hehehe, I was about 8-9 too... ahhhhhhhh, they were one of the best girl groups ever... THE girl group.

d: I remember going to a Spice Girl's workshop with my cousin... we had to go in groups of 5 and make a dance routine to one of their songs...

... I was Posh, simply because I had dark brown hair...
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 28-06-2007 13:26
www.thespicegirls.com

randomly pick people

i wont get picked
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 28-06-2007 13:46
http://perezhilton.com/?p=483
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 29-06-2007 11:34
XD im so excited
DarXide
DarXide | 29-06-2007 11:41
I'm not.

Their songs irritated the crap out of me before, and now they have reunited, after years, to do it again =(
carole
carole | 04-07-2007 20:54
they used to look like teens, u know it was the point of their band, even if everybody knew they werent 15 anymore. tacky but cute.

the reunion pics are not too bad. i mean sporty, baby, spicy and scary look like grown-up women, not fantabulous looking either, but u kno, normal women in their 30ies with lots of make up. theres a mother glow to them too.
a detail caught my eye tho :
posh on the other hand looks like a friggin monster. man, the huge boobs, the tiny nose, the rachitic rest of the body.. shes like the female counterpart of michael jackson (thats assuming they're both human)
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: