cs

Timbaland being sued for plagarism

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 16-04-2007 01:53
even though i think he's the most annoying producer to come to the mainstream in awhile. I think of him more like the m. knight shymalan of the music industry, I am not surprised at him being sued really.

And his comeback on mtv was stupid .nuff said.

his comeback:
"It makes me laugh. The part I don't understand, the dude is trying to act like I went to his house and took it from his computer. I don't know him from a can of paint. I'm 15 years deep. That's how you attack a king? You attack moi? Come on, man. You got to come correct. You the laughing stock. People are like, 'You can't be serious.'"[14]

here's a full article on the plagarism

what are you're opinions on this matter?

other issues to do with this is it all right for producers like he said to take samples of artists music and reuse them without permission? Just because everyone does it it's ok?
2 reakce
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 16-04-2007 02:16
what are you're opinions on this matter?

I think he should get his pants sued off and that he should never produce again.

other issues to do with this is it all right for producers like he said to take samples of artists music and reuse them without permission? Just because everyone does it it's ok?

No its not alright, people work their asses of to create their music, and to just let some talentless hack come along and take it is bs. I'm not sure where the idea that "everyone does it" came from, but most people do go to the trouble to get permission.
cairowinters
cairowinters | 16-04-2007 22:45
It's fine if producers use samples, but they should have permission and they should acknowledge the original source.

If they don't (like Timbaland didn't) they should be sued for plagarism!
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: