LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs
Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 08-04-2007 17:28
Time is moving fast, I remember newyears day as if it was yesterday, but the bunny with the eggs is already in town again. Happy Easter! Time to look back to the developments in the first quarter of LSI.

Soundtracks

Let's start with the biggest change on LSI, the introduction of a comletely new section; soundtracks. In this section you'll find movies (and TV shows) titles with their soundtracks listed. Movies did not have their own place on LSI before. You could find them in the artist section listed as being an artist, but this was more a way of adding them anyway then a neat solution.

With movies having their own spot now, it is possible to bring you movie related content. Think of a list of hot movies and soundtracks, movie plots, trailers etc. This content is not on the site yet, but I'm working hard on it.

"reviews"-list in Hall of Fame

Content that is added or corrected of unmodded artists or movies goes through the review system. There are many people who do a lot of reviewing. To put these people a bit in the spotlight and say "Thanks", I added a new list reviews to the Hall Of Fame page.

Unmodded artists list

I added a list with unmodded artists. This list is ordered by the number of songs listed with the artist with the largest number on top. Since all 'big' artists are already moderated, it is sometimes difficult to find an unmoderated artist if you would like to moderate one. The list can help you out.

Highlighting-feature in review section

The review section has got a highlight function added. For corrected lyrics the changed text is highlighted. This makes it easier to find what has been corrected in song lyrics.

Less advertising

I reduced the number of ads on the site. The vertical ad on the right column has been removed and the number of popus has been reduced with 50%.

Bugfix: Poll in Firefox

The poll in the right column did not seem to appear. Fixed.

Bugfix: Picture upload functionality in Firefox

Uploading pictures in Firefox didn't already work fine. Fixed.

That was all for the moment. Comments or reactions are welcome as always.

Now, let's go find that eggs.

Adios!
Ray

11 reakce
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 08-04-2007 23:55
The new soundtracks section is good.
But are you aware, that currently, although the "add movies" thing works, and they go through the review system, and it says they've gone through, they're not actually showing up in the archive.
The total movies thing still says 24,182 although i know that like a 100 have gone through already, but their either not actually going through, or new ones arnt showing up.
Thought i'd let you know.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 09-04-2007 00:11
One other thats not on there.
Whats the "trend" thing on artists?
Next to its Lsi rank.
That link has been there for a while but dosnt work.
What is that?
Ray
Ray | 09-04-2007 12:02
The problem with adding movies has been fixed.

One small note about reporting bugs; the best way to report them is to drop a message in my box. Lately I see a lot of reportings being done in the forum. This is not the correct place, since I'm not often in the forum. Therefor am not able to handle adequately to problems on the site. So drop bug reports in my message box and I'm able to fix them within a couple of hours.

About the trends, I'm don't know why they don't work. They work for me, for example this one : Avril Lavigne Trends - Girlfriend (US). Note that the trend appears blank for countries where the item has not been in the top 10,000.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 09-04-2007 14:18
when i click that link, all i get is an error message.
the same with any trend link i click for any aritst.:

The page you requested is temporary not available due to maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Click here to go back to your previous page.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 09-04-2007 15:15
Yep, same here.
Ray
Ray | 09-04-2007 15:23
The trends should work now. Thanks for the report.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 09-04-2007 16:26
Cool, it's good. Is there supposed to be an LSI Rank spot? I see the different Ranks for different countries, but is there a way to see the past ranks for LSI?
Mastahh
Mastahh | 11-04-2007 16:30
Great, great, Keep up the good work guys!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 20-04-2007 02:45
I really like the new layout on the lyrics pages, good work! The words on the left for the moderator page run over a bit though.
JewUnit
JewUnit | 21-04-2007 03:12
Sweet, Im #48 all time in reviews.
mikehaha
mikehaha | 30-05-2007 16:06
Share some free mp3 search engines
http://www.freemp3sky.com
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: