LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs

Animal Rights Activists want polar bear killed...

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 20-03-2007 09:52
...never mind the fact that polar bears are becoming extinct, they still want it killed.

How can they call themselves animal rights activists when they think they can chose a life or death for an animal.

Here
10 reakce
Robin4eva
Robin4eva | 20-03-2007 10:14
your absolutley right..they fight for them yet one case thats different, they wanna kill it, why dont they just look into it and see how they can make the bears life better for it...
i hate critisism...how can they call themselves animal rights activists?
im all for saving animals, but they are just sick...
FatJo
FatJo | 20-03-2007 10:41
I'd say fair enough if they had to reintroduce the polar bear into it's natural habitat, but if it's being raised in a zoo, what's the problem? They haven't intervened with human nature by hand rearing it. It wasn't in the wild anyway.
DarXide
DarXide | 20-03-2007 11:53
Wtf? That's insane...

The baby polar bear looks so cute and who knows they'd probably kill it tomorrow.

Horrible..
Roxski31
Roxski31 | 20-03-2007 12:50
That makes no sense "The zoo must kill the bear, feeding by hand is not species-appropriate but a gross violation of animal protection laws." Quote, Unquote Frank Albrecht.
Wouldn't the bear still be feeding from its mother if she were there? The cub is too small to even know wtf is going on. Animal Rights Activists would be doing EXACTLY what they protest against if they killed that cub and what not. Killing innocent animals JUST because they're pissed off at people trying to SAVE the poor things. Hypocrites, all of them.
grounded_angel
grounded_angel | 20-03-2007 13:01
This is so Ridiculous! *rolls eyes* Good to know the world has such good animal rights activists... jeez what would happen if they didn't exist?
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 20-03-2007 14:32
They at least have a basic amount of logic behind their argument, that what the zoo is doing is not directly promoting the conservation of the animal. . .
but the activists are of course idiotic in not realizing the potential for breeding, research, etc; and then there is their argument that the zoo keepers are pampering the cub too much, and I'm pretty sure a willing mother polar bear, or any bear for that matter, protects and cares for her brood like no other.
BynnaD
BynnaD | 20-03-2007 14:50
lol why didnt everyone just say.

'yeah dont kill it'
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 20-03-2007 15:08
Animal rights activists argue that he should be given a lethal injection rather than brought up suffering the humiliation of being treated as a domestic pet.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. I'm sure Polar Bears really feel and notice humiliation, right.
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 20-03-2007 15:24
haha i was in boston the other day and it was freezing, im driving down newbury street, and what do i see?

a bunch of animal rights people standing out in front of a fur store holding signs and wearing costumes that look like little animals.

made me laugh
LDUB19
LDUB19 | 23-03-2007 16:28
i cant even say anything to this. im speachless to the fact that we actually have to discuss this. its horrible and pathetic that they are animal rights activists and yet they want to kill a polar bear. im still kinda confused on the whole thing.. i haven even heard bout it til now.. could someone fill me in??
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: