NightHobbit | 02-03-2007 11:25
here

Poor children.
20 reakce
JewUnit
JewUnit | 02-03-2007 11:37
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 02-03-2007 14:24
But in a case that could have ramifications across Europe, and which has been presented by liberal sympathisers as a romantic battle against oppression, the pair argue that they are being denied the right to sexual freedom.

Gah, honestly. Rights rights rights rights. So many people in first world countries have enough rights, and they want more.

Anyway, they should know better if they want to have sex that they should ensure they have no children.
NightShade
NightShade | 02-03-2007 15:03
Common sense says that there's no way this case will hold up in court (and should've been dismissed before it reached court, to be quite honest). But these days as soon as someone claims their rights are being violated, it's anyone's guess as to what will happen.

It seems like this brother and sister were trying their best to have as many kids as possible, which really angers me. It's taught in basic biology that children born to a brother-sister couple are likely to be very unhealthy. Why didn't they use some form of protection? They could've kept their relationship a secret, though they wouldn't have had to do that even. They'd only have had to keep the fact they were having sexual intercourse a secret. Not difficult!

I've no sympathy with them what-so-ever.
JustxMe
JustxMe | 02-03-2007 16:22
Sickening.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 02-03-2007 16:45
thats kinda distusting really.
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 02-03-2007 16:47
pretty messed up, wow

it just goes to show you how dumb people can be when they drop out of school
carole
carole | 02-03-2007 16:57
if i had a brother and started having amorous feelings for him, i'd go get my head checked first and foremost.
they were messed up from the start... maybe cuz they were separated or had an unhappy childhood or w/e. but yea, there are doctors for that
GC_Gurl05
GC_Gurl05 | 02-03-2007 18:55
WOW!!!! ppl are going crazy....

but i feel sry for the family...
ICEBERGirl
ICEBERGirl | 04-03-2007 18:59
i think its their way of making people look at them..

she was so young.. and imagine having a baby by yourself.. im scared of having them in a hospital.. haha
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 04-03-2007 19:36
I could see falling in love with a brother or sister if you had been separated practically all your lives, so there wouldn't really be much of a "ew, we're family" feeling. . .
but to go so far as to have multiple children, most of which are disabled due to the fact that the relationship is incestuous is absurd, they should be locked up for life and kept as far away from each other as possible
kians_angel
kians_angel | 04-03-2007 19:37
i actually feel sick
do they really think they are going to win this case?

Incredibly, the couple even argue that they might not have had so many children if the first hadn't been taken away. Stuebing says: "The younger children might not have been born had they not taken the first one from us. We just want to make sure that we don't lose everything again."

it really does seem like they had as many children as they possibly could in order to get "revenge" on the law... thats just sick and so so so wrong. theyve done so much harm when it couldve been avoided.
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 04-03-2007 19:43
umm...wow...okay...

That was probably the weirdest thing I've read in a long tim. Really disturbing noe the less, I could see if they didn't know that they were related, but yeah thats just weird...again..wow...
KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 04-03-2007 22:27
Is that them in the picture, by the way? Stupid question probably, I was just wondering, cause it doesn't say.
_AdreNaliN_
_AdreNaliN_ | 04-03-2007 22:59
Wow..not quite sure what to say. but that I feel kinda sorry for them, and their kids. There's not much one can say/do after it's all happened. Perhaps, some help before would've done 'em good.
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 04-03-2007 23:06
The only problem is that they had kids...and after they were born messed up, they had more. If they wanna bang, let em. But no kids.
Playmate01
Playmate01 | 05-03-2007 06:35
hahaha

i guess thats legal in Victoria. (only aussies would understand...thats our inbred state)
saharahotnights
saharahotnights | 05-03-2007 07:03
hello
kanibaby
kanibaby | 05-03-2007 14:34
omg very wrong.
notverypunk
notverypunk | 05-03-2007 17:07
I've heard of couples who are brother and sister or cousins or whatever and have had children with no complications at all. Personally, I do think its wrong.

But, in the article Patrick Stuebing says, "But that is not necessarily anything to do with the fact that we are siblings. There are other disabled people in our family. We had six brothers and sisters who did not survive in some cases because they were disabled." It could have something to do with genetics that way not just because they're siblings...

KateKateKate
KateKateKate | 05-03-2007 20:36
That is possible.

I think people are saying it's "wrong" for the wrong reasons myself.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: