cs

Forum Administrator shift

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 04-02-2007 19:57
We have a new face on the Forum Administrator position! Matt, known as Dekar has been the chief of forum moderators for quite some time does not have enough time anymore to continue with the job. I want to thank Matt for all the great work he did on LSI. I was nice working with you, you're a nice guy, openminded, and objective where needed. I think with this personality, you'll definitely reach your goals in life. I wish you all the best I hope we'll see you around here in LSI so now and then.

So who is the new face on the Forum Administrator position? Anthony, known as Fishmunky is now chief of forum moderators. Anthony is not a new face on LSI, most of the reguluar members probably know Anthony already. He has been a member of LSI for a long time, and being member of the artist- and forum moderators club, he is very experienced. I would like to congratulate Anthony with the job and wish him good luck!!!

With the new Forum Administator installed, the forum moderators are being refreshed. A couple of moderators do not actively use LSI anymore an will be de-modded. I wrote this topic about what comes with the Forum Moderator job. So if you are a moderator or if you would like to volunteer for it, read this first to understand what it means to be a forum moderator.

Adios!
Ray
3 reakce
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 05-02-2007 04:32
Good, Anthony is the best real active mod there is.

Plus, probably the best person on this site.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 25-03-2007 18:58
I'm wondering when these new mods might be made...
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 22-04-2007 21:39
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: