cs
Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 28-10-2006 10:15
Guys,

I need your input on this. There is a bug somewhere in the system that gets member automatically logged out. The weird thing is that it only happends to some members and only in some areas on the site. The majority of the member has no problems at all.

The reason why I am writing this news message, is because I don't get this bug myself either. Therefor I cannot reproduce it what is needed to fix it. What I did so far is monitoring the entire system. I went through the enormous log files with my magnifier, but could not find any weird things in it.

What I would like to know from you guys, any info that helps me. I'm especially interested in the pages that gave the error and the browser you are using. From this I want to try to locate the exact spot where this happends.

If somebody gets this bug everytime, then you're the rescuer Contact me and I'll monitor the system when you step on the bug.

Thanks for the help!
13 reakce
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 28-10-2006 16:32
Yeah, sorry for posting those news articles, but I didn't know they go on the front of the site, lol.

How I used to do it, after logging in I would go type in a band I moderate in the search engine at the top, but when I go click on "add new lyrics" for the band I get logged out. Sometimes I get pass the adding new lyrics thing, but then when I click the button to "submit" the lyrics then it will log me out.

I found a way to get around some of the bugs, after I log in, I would click on "admin" in my page, then click on "artist moderating", then click on the artist I moderate, and then it will let me add songs without logging me out. However, when I try to link the song to the album, then it will log me out.

I also get logged out once in a while randomly, like when I am checking my messages.

Oh, and I use IE.

Hope that helped, and I won't make any more news articles about this problem, I promise.
Barakine
Barakine | 29-10-2006 09:21
It sometimes happens when I click on the "Add reply" button. It's happened a couple of times when I simply go to the forum. I use Opera now (one fine day it'll die!) but it also happened when I used IE. But I don't get it that often, just occasionally. Hope that's some help =)
LinkinLawg
LinkinLawg | 29-10-2006 22:22
it happens to me sometimes. but it all depends on what computer I'm using.
aaamanda88
aaamanda88 | 31-10-2006 15:39
Everytime I try to correct a lyric that I am the moderator for it logs me out.
draco03
draco03 | 31-10-2006 16:59
I get it when I got to the chatroom, looking for lyrics.. I can log in and then look for lyrics.. I would be logged in one second but once i got to the artist page i would be logged o ut... and It usually automatically loggs me out when I am in the chat room. I try to fix it but it won't stop doing it. haha.

RIckie
AceGallagher
AceGallagher | 03-11-2006 03:57
Well, just now I tried to correct lyrics for another artist and when I clicked submit... it said I needed to log in. I then tried to view myletssingit page it told me the same thing. Hope this helps some...
AceGallagher
AceGallagher | 04-11-2006 22:32
...ok, here's another, heh.

Pretty much I can only submit an album 1 CD at a time, and I only do about one thing to the album at a time. Anything else, and it'll log me out. It's taken me about 20 times to add this album and I haven't been able to link the lyrics yet. If there was some sort of pattern to this, maybe it would be easier to figure out...
switchfoot18
switchfoot18 | 05-11-2006 14:09
hey
i have this bug problem alot! i thought it was my computer or my login name or somthing! i especially get this frustrating bug when im trying to add lyrics to my lyrics catagory on my members page. i have been haveing alot of difficulty adding Nellys lyrics and Sean Paul's lyrics so far that i can remember. i could prolly send some more names after today cuz im gonna try again.

i hope you fix this problem cuz its super annoying!!

----switchfoot18

Nessquick
Nessquick | 06-11-2006 21:42
I used to get an error page whenever i tried to click on the link that showed all the comments ppl had posted, from their profile. Last time i did that it worked though =/. Bit weird really. I use Firefox. I haven't gotten an error any other time though and i've never just been signed out.

Ness
Jokern
Jokern | 08-11-2006 13:48
I get logged out every time I press the "edit album" button when on the artist administrating page=/
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 14-11-2006 15:14
Note to everyone: I am now having no problems with using Netscape, and I was using IE before and when I checked it still is having the same problems, so if you are having problems I recommend you try using a different browser.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-11-2006 20:24
It happened to me again. Every 3 pages I'm logged out automaticcaly.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-11-2006 19:20
It's fixed ! Thanks very much Ray.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: