cs

Suspect speaks on JonBenet death

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Schatzi
Schatzi | 18-08-2006 05:36
John Mark Karr, 41, told reporters: "I was with JonBenet when she died. Her death was an accident."

The six-year-old was found beaten and strangled in the basement of her home in a case that shocked the US public.

JonBenet's father said he and her mother, who died of cancer in June, had both been aware an arrest was imminent.

rest of the story here

Finally an arrest in the JonBenet Ramsey case? Kind of shocking since it seems like we've been hearing about it quite a bit in the past ten years with absolutely nothing new ever. And then out of nowhere there's an arrest.
12 reakce
Schatzi
Schatzi | 18-08-2006 05:44
I really hate not being able to edit the first post.

a couple thousand more articles about it here

mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 18-08-2006 07:06
he didnt do it.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 18-08-2006 07:10
So the family didn't even know who he was? I wonder what his motive was...

and if I remember correctly, weren't all the doors and windows found to be locked? She was beaten and strangled in her own basement, right? I think it is a pretty wealthy family...Seems a little odd that in a house so nice in what I assume would be a nice neaighborhood that a stranger could walk into the house, take the daughter to the basement, and then beat her to death.

Sounds fishy. He admitted to it though...and it's not like the Benet family could have paid him to admit to it...They aren't in the news much anymore and he is probably gonna get lethal njection anyways.

mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 18-08-2006 07:14
cant get death if he didnt do it. his ex is even saying he was in like Alabama at the time of the murder. so he couldnt have done it if they find like reciepts or something from that day to prove he was there in Alabama.

it was the mother, or the brother and the mother helped cover it up. the house is too confusing to get through for it to be a stranger, or even someone who had been in it once or twice. and there was no forced entry.

and why is it if a kid in the ghetto dies from the same thing, no one cares. the news doesnt report it. but because its some rich douches, everyone and there mother has to hear about it? i hate rich people.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 18-08-2006 07:15
yeah, I was thinking that same exact thing... Like I am sure kids die every day... but this was a "beauty queen" to a wealthy family...

But why would he admit to it then? I always thought it was someone in the family too.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 18-08-2006 07:22
i dunno. some of the people are saying he just wanted to be like, involved with the case. i find it funny the mother dies, then this guy "admits" to it. he's a liar, and a failure. obviously.

its been 10 years. give it up. no one cares anymore. rich assholes. i really cant stand them.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 18-08-2006 08:10
even if he didn't do it, I find it crazy that just now they finally decide to arrest someone on it. That guy seems to not be all there anyway.

And actually the guy said he 'reached out' to Patricia the mother right before she died from cancer.
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 18-08-2006 08:22
the guy was questeioned several tiems and about 8 people investigated the case and they foudn a flaw in a his statement when he said he was at home that night i think.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 18-08-2006 16:32
well he was originally arrested on non-related charges to the murder. he was arrested for like sexual assalt. then when he was getting interviewed he confessed.
Roxy_Ryan
Roxy_Ryan | 18-08-2006 16:35
I read about this in the paper about an hour ago. They suspect he's just a hoaxer who's obsessed with this death/case. Something about his wife saying she was with him in Alabama on the night of her death... as already stated above.

If he really didn't do it... what kind of sick twisted person turns around and says that they drugged and had sex with a 6-year-old? =\
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 18-08-2006 19:49
Michael Jackson?
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 01-09-2006 02:02
annnnnnd he has been dismissed as a suspect in the case.

thank you.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: