Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 29-07-2006 15:44
The chatroom has been updated :

Private chat enabled

The private chat has been enabled again, so you can start a private conversation again with your buddies. To do so, fo to the chatroom, and click on the 'p' (private chat) which is next to the member name. A chat box will be opened (which popblockers will probably block) and the member is invited.

Private chat through member profiles

The above descibed method to establish a provate talk was untill now the only way to do that, both members needed to be present in the chatroom. Now, a private chat can also be started from the members profile. If you're logged in you'll see a link to contact a member through chat at same place where the member can be contacted through private messenger. The member you invite for chat will be notified with a blinking chat-icon in the upper right of the screen.

This option is brand new and is a beta version; some things may not work properly. Let me know if there are any problems or if you have tips how to make it better.

Chat works for non-MSIE browsers

Due to a nasty bug, the chatroom of the new site failed to work for browsers other then MS Internet Explorer. The bug has been fixed, so if you're on Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, etc, you can join the chatroom again. If you have an exotic browser that still fails to load the chat, let me know.... I'll send you MSIE

Chatroom games work again

If you're bored in the chatroom (can't imagine that, but 'suppose'), then Snap the robot is alway there to help you out. He'll give you a game like Snake, Tetris, Pacman, etc. These games didn't work anymore after the launch of the new site, but that has been fixed.

If there is anything chat(room) related that doesn't work as it is supposed to do, let me know.

Adios!!
Ray
8 reakce
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 29-07-2006 16:02
ok a few things..

to do with the new profile chat link.

1) it says

contact TheAnnoyance through chat private chat (new!)

one to many uses of the word chat in that sentance, maybe " through private chat" would make more sense

(and yes i know, english is not your first langauge)

2) i tested it out, just cause i had too, and right now, when i click accept the invatation, it comes up with an internal server error for me every time.

and
3) even after i have accepted or declined and the whole thing is over, the little flashing thingy at the top hasnt gone away agian. its still there, although i currenlty have none to accept.

just letting ya know

but the chatroom's great
Ray
Ray | 29-07-2006 16:14
1) corrected
2) I was just resetting some data which probably caused the error messages
3) same reason as 2), servers didn't respond and couldn't reset your blinking chat-icon back to invisible.
TheAntagonist
TheAntagonist | 29-07-2006 16:14
No, your thing is flashing because I started a private chat with you awhile ago, so accept it darn you, I want to see how this works.
TheAntagonist
TheAntagonist | 29-07-2006 16:27
Lol Ray, I meant James, but hehe, that's okay.

But yeah... I get the:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@letssingit.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Whenever I accept one..
TheAntagonist
TheAntagonist | 29-07-2006 16:29
And yeah, it's still flashing for me too, and there is no one asking to private chat with me.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 29-07-2006 16:42
its stopped flashing now, and i tried opening one with you sierra but u never replied...lol

but ok Ray
angelbaby2013
angelbaby2013 | 27-08-2006 13:26
ray, when i click on the chat room thing it doesn't load. I use Yahoo! and it doesn't work....when will it be fixed?
babygir355l
babygir355l | 13-09-2006 12:51
i don't why i can't log into the chatroom
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: