cs

New Site Launched!

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 02-07-2006 16:47
Today LetsSingIt.com has lauched its new site! After 9 months of hard work the new site has been completed. Many new features have been added and the layout has been refreshed. Some new items have been disabled for the moment, but these will be enabled with a couple of days. More news later!
26 do 33 z 33 reakce
strana 2 z 2
Cristeen
Cristeen | 13-07-2006 16:29
with this site change, i lost my saved lyrics.... why?????
Cristeen
Cristeen | 13-07-2006 16:30
with this site change, i lost all my saved lyrics... but why??? or i'm just lost...
kians_angel
kians_angel | 13-07-2006 17:37
i do like the new layout, its very funky!! but its taking me ages to get used to it. i was so used to the old one.. i knew where everything was and how to use it.. and suddenly its different! and i cant work out how to do the coloured text or anything yet.. and i havent really found the new features.. a lot of getting used to, methinks! but it looks better than the old one.. i just need to learn how to use it properly!
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 13-07-2006 18:00
i liked the old site....y'know, without all the bugs? cuz right now, whenever i try to add a reaction, or go to a different page of a song discussion, i get an error page. pisses me off.

You need to have a litte more patience, as well as half of the members currently. Ray put months and months of work into this and you guys just say you hate it after not evening giving it a chance, once all the bugs are out I'm sure you will like the change. It's all about moving forward, and he put a lot more new features into this. Ray wouldn't make such a big change unless he new it was for the better. He's been working really hard trying to get everything to work, everytime I get online he's on, and I see new changes everyday. Really, you just need to give it more time.
randommonkey
randommonkey | 13-07-2006 19:25
nooooooo!!!
<BR>where's LSI gone?!?!
<BR>*mourns*
<BR>i can't find anything!
<BR>and where's the songs and artists i saved?
<BR>pooor LSI
<BR>where's the yellowness?
<BR>*hides*
<BR>i'unno about you..but i'm scared.
<BR>LSI's gone....
<BR>
<BR>xxx
jess_c
jess_c | 20-07-2006 04:52
Thanks for making this site such a good place to find all the music I wanted to! I even told my mum about it because whenever I searched for a good site on google I never found what I was looking for. But... although I appreciate all the hard work you have out into the new look... I don't find it as appealing as the old and I am finding it hard to even understand. I have now, over a period of weeks, been trying to search for a few songs and no joke, have not found what I am looking for. 5 times I have come accross a website error and other times I the site doesn't have it or I don't find the results because I don't know where to look for them. I don't want to sound like a complainer, althouh people reading this probably think I am, I don't think the new version is any better than the old. Before I finish... I thank everyone for the hard work they put into this website to make it the best search engine for lyrics.
kehpanther
kehpanther | 15-01-2007 16:49
i havnt noticd 2 b onest lol!
nascar20fan
nascar20fan | 29-04-2007 22:24
wtf is the new site im confused
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: