LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs
Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Dann3
Dann3 | 11-03-2006 18:56
Why can't a moderator of an artist moderate the Fanpages-section of his/her artist? There seems to be some wrong fanpage-adresses for my artist.
26 do 30 z 30 reakce
strana 2 z 2
Joeyy
Joeyy | 28-05-2014 19:35
CoughcoughWasn'trightabouthepollsCough

Joey, what did you really mean? Should I add myself as an Alanis fan to see the "fanpages" tab on top?

I didn't mean anything else by it. I misunderstood what you were referring to, which I apologised for. Please start believing members when they tell you something, because otherwise there will always be misunderstandings and arguments.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 28-05-2014 19:43
daily poll. i miss that too, joey
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 28-05-2014 22:24
Please start believing members when they tell you something, because otherwise there will always be misunderstandings and arguments.
Don't (often) believe.

There has always been misunderstanding there, Joey.
* offtopic :
I go back crying, leaving the topic to anyone else.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-06-2014 16:28
* offtopic :
Please prevent me to tear my clothes & hair in pieces.

This time, I'm fully woken up so listen.

Is there a new section for adding "fanpages" now that I don't see the "fanpages" section? Shall I add the links to "biography" or "news"?

I was asking : "where should I put the fanpages link now that this section is gone?"

I could click on a link and find the artist's discography, in case I didn't remember which year the album came out.

I clicked on a fanpage link, then to its "discography" section, then I checked LSI's albums or songs.

But isn't that under the "albums"?

Why should I add fanpages into the album section? On June 9, I found out that this album What Hits? had a wrong release date, it was written 2003 instead of 1992. This is now corrected. Didn't use a fanpage for that anyway.

Ray also recently gave you some extra abilities [...] The super mod thingy?

There's no problem with that, I want it to go well with my situation.

* offtopic :
Oh dear. There's this "pictures" problem. This has nothing to do with fanpages. Last week, I had to correct title from artist pictures because... For most artists I used to mod (until Andrea Martin on May 30), if the picture was the same as from a CD/vinyl, I remember that I put a title, then, below, a few information (writers, producers, musicians, phonographic copyright, etc.). It's too bad that the credits are gone, there's just the picture and the title. Now, I just have to type the title again, then "photography [photographer's name]".
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 20-07-2023 17:13
Don't worry. I'll sacrifice myself to put them back 10 years after they got removed. And if there's a "they've been removed because their popularity down" - now all mods must understand that sort of thing.

You mods did not invite me to their funeral and now you must regret not having told the other mods. I'll stick to it. Fanpages need to be on the site again now that the transition has been done earlier this year.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: