cs

a little less conversation vid

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
MixMasterMex
MixMasterMex | 19-07-2002 03:07
if anyone has seen the vid or heard the elvis remix for a little less conversation, i would like to hear what you guys think of them both. the vid is so kick ass. well if your a soccer player (like me) it is. the vid is the best i've seen so far. the song is really addicting too. i just got the single for it right now. it was the last one left. i would like to hear what you all think of it.
8 reakce
karma_killer01
karma_killer01 | 19-07-2002 09:34
I don't know if you're thinking of the Nike Football advertisement that the song is soundtracked on, or the actual video - people dancing in boxes.
lucky_bob
lucky_bob | 19-07-2002 11:43
mmm I don't know about elsewhere, but here in Belgium the video IS the long version of the Nike Commercial (which I like because of a certain Totti......... )

the song is very good, I think, I like it very much
MixMasterMex
MixMasterMex | 20-07-2002 01:43
i didnt think they had so many versions of that vid. the one i've seen here was on a ship. like a war ship and inside was this huge steel cage with grass in it. theres 8 teams that with 3 guys in each team. players from around the world. then some guy in a suit drops like a silver ball in the cage and the 1st team to score wins. its pretty awesome. its like a mini tournament. some of the stuff they do on there was pretty kick ass. they hardly show it here. i saw it on some canada music channel also.
Invelt
Invelt | 02-08-2002 13:33
the guy who dropped the ball is Eric Cantona >

and you can download the full version...!

(don't ask me where my friend send it to me)
stupot
stupot | 04-08-2002 14:29
the actual vid 4 little less convo is a load of people dancing in huge white squares. the football players are only in the ad for nike but dont appear in the actual video for the song
spongebobluva
spongebobluva | 30-09-2002 22:46
i LIKE it cuz it was so awesum cuz it has mah FAVORITE player RONALDO in it. or atleast i think hehehe. i dont play soccer. i luv to watch it tho

have fun ya'll

peace
MellonCollie
MellonCollie | 03-10-2002 04:38
Actually, in North America, the version is just a bunch of dancing.
I had the chance to visit England though, and I saw the video. I thought it was EXCELLENT! Really creative, and awesome, how it was released around the time of the World Cup.
Killah135
Killah135 | 05-10-2002 20:03
I like the two black gospel singer women they r way cool.
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: